This is the best hosting in Italy that I have ever tried. They are really helpful and give you everything you need.
SeFlow vs FastComet
|Compared options||Visit SeFlow||Visit FastComet|
|25 hosting plans||15 hosting plans|
|Starting price||$2.24 / month||$1.99 / month|
|13 reviews||1475 reviews|
|Latest positive review|| || |
Great technical support every time !!
And today by Todor G, and everyone at Tech Team are very professional and proficient in providing precise answer and quick turn around too. A great team !!!
|Latest negative review|| |
The price is low and the quality of the services reflect that. A response of the support team is usually fast. However when there is more technical complicated issue at hand (more than stop/start server), a solution can take ... More look, or is ignored. Here are my annoyances, to warn other people. I have communicated these to SeFlow as feedback and asked my remaining credit back. They refused in which I gave them a last chance to do this, or I would post this feedback online. So here it is. :)
- Several times I have encountered that the CloudFlow virtual server was turned off unexpectedly. When I reported this, the answer was more or less: "this service is not great, you should take the more expensive one".
- Several times I have encountered that the CloudFlow virtual server did not start after a shutdown. I had to open a ticket to request help for repair and start the server.
- I have had issues with the billing of this virtual server, where the changes of resources (CPU, RAM) did not reflect the hourly rate. Although this got fixed, it took a lot of time and wasted effort from my side.
- I recently (March 2021) encountered a failure that the virtual server did not run. It was related to the fire at OVH. But there was no communication until I opened a support ticket. After that the communication appeared, which was very lean and more or less blaming OVH. There was no decent recovery plan or any real announcement/advice what to do next. The server is still offline and cannot be started. I cannot even destroy it.
- The support team puts the blame several times at the software or services of their partners. It is the other one; not them.... Strange, I thought I had a contract with SeFlow and not with their partners. ;-)
- The company does not do refund: "There is no refund policy". Charming, while so many problems.
If you chose to use SeFlow, which I advice against, add the minimum of credit, since you won't get anything back. Even if their services are under performing. Less
I've been with them a couple or few years, today my credit card declined them for renewal, and am I GLAD. So while going to the page, my page wouldn't load. Some company from some other land, was somehow promoted under mt DO... More T COM NAME, which they claim to HOST FOR ME. After way too much time on their TYPING CUSTOMER SERVICE CHAT, which is lame. I find out its Word Press or some bullshit, and supposedly its something I did, while trying to use their CRAP.
So basically a builder that they use to assist you, if looked at or something is clicked WRONG... An unknown website takes over your dit com... and its YOUR FAULT, not theirs. Their excuse, was my staff created something in word press, and THE INTERNET COULDNT UNDERSTAND WHICH PAGE TO SHOW... Thats their excuse for promoting their own bullshit web site, instead of mine, which i paid for. the Kicker. it happened in 2020. so for a FULL YEAR, I paid them to PROMOTE someone else, THEY CLAIM NO RESPONSIBILITY., You should know they advertise how easy they are to use... even GOOF proof... NOT SO. Apparently not so.
When I found fast Comet it was rated in several top 10 sites to use... Today, I couldn't find them listed in ANY TOP 10 LIST... I guess because they SUCK !!!!!!
P.S. as for customer support; they claim 365/7/24 apparently you can only talk to the SALES DEPARTMENT where they can sucker you into their services, but no phone support when they charge you a year of service to promote some bullshit that their SITE CREATED. Less
|3 plans from $1.99 to $224.29|
|Under $4||No|| |
|3 plans from $2.24 to $675.40||4 plans from $1.99 to $224.29|
|Under $8|| |
|Over $10|| |
VPS Cloud 1
|12 plans from $2.24 to $675.40||4 plans from $1.99 to $224.29|
|Over $10|| |
Intel QuadCore I5 2500
|10 plans from $2.24 to $675.40||4 plans from $1.99 to $224.29|
|Under $4|| |
|Over $10|| |
|0 of 6||4 of 6|
|Africa & Middle East||No||No|
|0 of 6||6 of 6|
|0 of 6||5 of 6|
|0 of 2||2 of 2|
|0 of 8||4 of 8|
|Ruby on Rails||No||No|
|0 of 3||1 of 3|
Payment Types Support
|1 of 6||3 of 6|