Last Update | May 2022
Monthly Update – May 2022
|Hosting Plans||Web Hosting; WordPress Hosting; VPS Hosting; Dedicated Hosting|
|Top Features||Easy-to-use control panel; 1-click install of over 150 free apps; 24/7 network security; Resources on-demand; Global data centers.1-click domain name setup.|
|Customer Support||Live Chat; Phone Support|
During May, GoDaddy:
- Reported its first quarter 2022 earnings.
- Announced that it will present at the J.P. Morgan 50th Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference.
Founded by Bob Parsons in 1997, GoDaddy is the largest domain registrar. The company is globally known for its domain registrar services and provides excellent web hosting services.
The incredible hosting provider offers excellent features for affordable prices. Asides from hosting and domains, GoDaddy also offers multiple add-on-services and 24/7 customer support.
Over 20 years of being on the market, GoDaddy managed to get more than 82 million domains under its management, with more than 20 million customers globally. The hosting titan has built an outstanding reputation that even 1 in every 20 websites seems to be hosted by GoDaddy.
Is GoDaddy the Right Host For You?
GoDaddy is the largest and most popular domain registrar in the world. They’re slowly getting famous in the hosting world as well. Most user reviews about them gave me mixed feelings, so I had to try their services myself.
I already have previous experience with GoDaddy, especially their website builder. I was amazed by their website builder and the offered web-building tools, so my expectations for their hosting services are high. I immediately seized the opportunity to do the GoDaddy brand review because of the mixed user reviews, so I wanted to see whether GoDaddy is a great hosting provider.
Let’s dive into the world of GoDaddy to create the ultimate GoDaddy review and see what they’re all about! This is not like other GoDaddy reviews; this is the best and the most detailed research ever!
Here is How We Review
- As you already know, the first step toward creating the perfect GoDaddy review is buying a hosting plan from the hosting provider. We usually purchase the most affordable plan because it contains all the hosting provider’s basic features. We can see what the provider has to offer and whether it is worth it for an affordable price.
- Once we purchase the plan, we explore every hosting plan feature in detail. We also assign professionals to test the provider’s speed and performance.
- We analyze the good and the bad features. We don’t only focus on the pros, but we emphasize the cons so that you understand better what you can get for your money. We also revise the pricing of the plans and the available customer support.
- After we’re done with our research, we publish our expert review and update it through the years.
- Most GoDaddy reviews don’t consider customer reviews, but we also do when giving the hosting provider the final score.
Pros and Cons
- Largest domain name registrar
- A variety of services available
- Linux and Windows hosting support
- Unlimited bandwidth and disk space
- One-click WordPress installation available
- Supports Drupal and Joomla
- cPanel interface
- 99.9% uptime guaranteed
- Free website builder
- Live chat support is not available 24/7/365 (only available Monday to Friday)
- SSL certificates are not free
- Renewal prices are higher than purchasing prices (the most affordable web hosting plan is $5.99/month, and the renewal of the same plan costs $8.99/month)
|Parameter||Score||Why did we give this score?|
|User Friendly||10||GoDaddy has a cPanel interface that is easy to use. It also offers a variety of self-help articles and videos that can help users. The account activation is instant, with only a few required fields. Customers also have several one-click install options, and that is why we give GoDaddy a score of 10 for being super user-friendly.|
|Support||9.7||GoDaddy offers 24/7 customer support through live chat, phone, help center, how-to guides, and community. Although the customer support agents were helpful, they took more than 4 minutes to respond. GoDaddy gets a 9.7 score for support because the live chat is only available Monday to Friday, and it doesn’t offer email and ticketing support.|
|Features||9.1||GoDaddy has a cPanel with Softaculous that allows many one-click installs. Email hosting is available only if you purchase it, but the high-quality website builder is free and beginner-friendly. We give GoDaddy a 9.1 for features because it doesn’t offer a free SSL certificate and only offers database backups.|
|Reliability||8.0||GoDaddy operates both on Linux and Windows. The hosting company guarantees an uptime of 99.9%, which is okay, but users can sometimes experience downtime. In terms of reliability, GoDaddy gets a score of 8.|
|Pricing||8.2||GoDaddy’s prices are pretty affordable, and you can additionally purchase many cheap add-ons. They get a score of 8.2 because the renewal prices are higher than the purchasing prices.|
|Overall Score||9.0||GoDaddy is the world’s largest domain registrar, but there are some things they need to work on to be the most prominent name in the hosting world as well.|
GoDaddy Prices & Plans – 2022
At the beginning of our GoDaddy brand review, we mentioned that this company is known as the most significant domain registrar. We’re not going to discuss those services further because our main focus will be their hosting services.
GoDaddy offers various hosting services with excellent features that accommodate customers’ needs. You can get Shared Web hosting, Business hosting, Windows hosting, WordPress hosting, WordPress eCommerce hosting, VPS hosting, and Dedicated server hosting. Every hosting service has several different plans, with different prices and features.
Shared Web hosting ensures expert hosting support, superior performance, and load time. There are four plans available:
- Economy is the most affordable plan with a free matching domain and email. The plan can be purchased for $5.99/month and renewed for $8.99/month.
- Deluxe will give you unlimited sites with unlimited storage. This plan comes with a price tag of $7.99/month or $11.99/month for renewal.
- Ultimate is the recommended plan for high-traffic sites that offers increased processing power with unlimited sites, storage, and databases. This plan costs $12.99/month or $16.99/month for renewal.
- Maximum, the plan with maximized processing power and speed, unlimited storage and databases. This plan can be purchased for $19.99/month or renewed for $19.99/month.
- Economy is the perfect plan for basic plans. It’s also the cheapest, costing $5.99/month or $8.99/month for renewal.
- Deluxe will give you more space and flexibility for multiple sites. This plan costs $7.99/month or $11.99/month for renewal.
- Ultimate is the ideal plan for complex sites and heavy traffic. This plan comes with a price tag of $12.99/month. The renewal will cost you $16.99/month.
Business hosting will give you the power of a VPS but with an easy-to-use control panel. There are four available business hosting plans:
- Launch the most affordable and the perfect plan for multiple primary sites. This plan costs $19.99/month. The renewal price of this plan is $29.99/month.
- Enhance is a plan designed for high-traffic WordPress, Joomla, and other sites. This plan costs %34.99/month or $49.99/month for renewal.
- Grow fits the needs of advanced eCommerce sites like Magento. It comes with a $44.99/month price, and to renew it; it will cost you $69.99/month.
- Expand is most suitable for photography or resource-heavy sites. This plan comes with a price tag of $59.99/month or $59.99/month for renewal.
The WordPress plans are fully managed and reliable and have pre-installed extensions, plugins, and themes. There are four available plans:
- Basic, the best plan to get you started will cost you $8.99/month and $9.99/month for renewal.
- Deluxe, will help you get more site visitors with an integrated SEO wizard. This plan costs $11.99/month and $14.99/month for renewal.
- Ultimate will give you more storage and security to add online marketing. The plan costs $18.99/month. The renewal price for this plan is $19.99/month.
- Ecommerce will get you a full-featured online store with a fast setup. This plan can be yours for $20.99/month. The renewal price is $24.99/month.
The Managed WordPress Ecommerce Hosting contains WooCommerce extensions and will allow you to quickly set up your customizable store for just $20.99/month. The renewal price for this hosting is $24.99/month.
The VPS Server will give you total control with full root access and an optional control panel. You have four plans with Standard RAM and four plans with High RAM.
- 1 vCPU with standard RAM will cost you $4.99/month and $9.99/month with high RAM.
- 2 vCPY is $19.99/month with standard RAM. This plan with high RAM will cost you $29.99.
- 4 vCPU with standard RAM can be yours for $39.99/month. The plan with high RAM is $49.99/month.
- 8 vCPU costs $69.99 /month with standard RAM and $99.99/month with high RAM.
The renewal prices remain the same as the purchasing prices.
When it comes to dedicated servers, GoDaddy provides two options: dedicated servers with HDD drives that have high capacity and servers with SSD NVMe, which are up to 25x faster. Each option has four available plans for purchase.
- DS-32 with HDD costs $129.99/month and $169.99/month for renewal. With SSD NVMe, the plan will cost you $139.99/month, or $179.99/month for renewal.
- DS-64 with HDD is $169.99/month and $219.99/month for renewal. The same plan with SSD NVMe will cost you $179.99/month or $229.99/month when you renew.
- DS-128 is $299.99/month with HDD and $359.99/month when you renew. With SSD NVMe, it will cost you $319.99/month, or $379.99/month for renewal.
- DS-256 with HDD can be yours for $399.99/month and $499.99/month when you renew. The same plan with SSD NVMe will cost you $419.99/month, or $519.99/month when you renew.
Features and Benefits
Let’s check out the features and benefits you can get from GoDaddy’s hosting services.
1. Useful Tools
GoDaddy allows you to use PHP versions 7 and 8 and MySQL for your databases. You can also use programming languages such as Python and Pearl. The server is Linux-based, but you also can switch to a Windows-based server. GoDaddy has a cPanel that is super easy to use that will allow you to install many applications, like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and Magento, with just one click.
2. Global Presence
GoDaddy’s headquarters are located in Tempe, Arizona, but they have more than 320.000 square feet of data center located in Phoenix. GoDaddy has three available data centers: North America (USA), Europe(Netherlands), and Asia (Singapore). The company is globally known, and it now operates in 125 countries worldwide. GoDaddy supports 43 currencies and operates in 30 different languages.
I focus more on the hosting provider’s security features when I do expert reviews. I need to be assured that my website will be safe and protected. GoDaddy’s plans come with basic security features: protection against viruses, fraud, spam protection, and email privacy. SSL certificates are free with the two most expensive shared web hosting plans, and it’s free only for one year. So, to ensure your website will be secured, GoDaddy has a DDoS protection monitor and email and privacy protection with 256-bit encryption. If you want better protection and are willing to spend more money, you can purchase protection against malware and attacks at $5.34month.
You can also purchase SSL protection, which contains firewall and malware protection. There are three types of SSL certificates available, with prices starting at $63.99/month.
GoDaddy only offers database backup. If you want daily backups, you can easily purchase an add-on that allows you to do daily backups with a one-click restore. This feature will cost you an additional $2.99/month. The renewal price remains the same as the purchasing price. This add-on contains automatic daily backups, scheduled or on-demand backups, easy one-click restore, secure cloud storage, and expert 24/7 customer support.
GoDaddy will enable you to send and receive emails from your domain with Professional email. Having a professional email can help you build your brand and show the world you mean business. There are three email plans available; Email Essentials, Email Plus, and Business Professional. The prices start at $3.66 per user/month or $5.99/month for renewal.
6. Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 will help you accomplish nearly any business task. Four plans are available for purchase: Online Business Essentials, Business Professional, and Advanced Security. The basic plan, Online Business Essentials, will cost you $8.49 per user/month or $10.99/month for renewal.
7. Website Builder
Create your website with a few clicks using the GoDaddy website builder. You can choose from the hundreds of designer-made templates to create the ultimate website. This feature contains built-in marketing tools to help your business grow, engage and look fantastic. You will get responsive and mobile-friendly templates, built-in SEO tools, and A. I powered advice from GoDaddy InSight. The website builder is free, meaning GoDaddy won’t charge you to create your website. Once you’re ready to start selling, you can easily upgrade to an online store.
8. Digital Marketing Suite
The Digital Marketing Suite will help you attract more customers with breakthrough marketing content. It contains all the tools you need for your small business to stay connected to your customers and will enable you to create and manage social ads and emails from one dashboard. The suite contains SEO, analytics, reporting, GoDaddy studio content creator, tailored planner tool, social ads and boosting, and 25.000 emails sent per month. The part is that the Digital Marketing Suite can be yours for free.
9. Online Store Builder
You can easily open an online store with GoDaddy’s help. The store is super simple to set up, but it contains all the power to sell more in more places. You can create the online store of your dreams that contains powerful selling tools and flexible shipping and payment options. GoDaddy allows you to set up your online store for free.
Customer reviews show that when people look for a hosting provider, they first check its performance and reliability. To be successful in the hosting business, the provider must ensure that their users will always get top performance and reliability.
Speed - Decent Speed, With An Option for 40% Boost
GoDaddy is a fast hosting provider that won’t disappoint you. Customers don’t like to wait for more than 3 seconds for your website to open, and this hosting provider will get your site running in 2.5 seconds. GoDaddy also offers the latest server hardware to improve overall server response times by up to 40%. To get the 40% improvement, you will have to spend more money because this feature is not free or included in all plans.
The bottom line is that your website will be fast as long as your visitors are located near the server. You could experience a slow down when your visitors are on a location that’s far away from the server.
Uptime – Excellent ( 99.92% in the last 6 months)
The 12-month average uptime of GoDaddy is 99.92%, which is pretty okay, knowing the fact that not one hosting provider can guarantee an uptime of 100%. The uptime has been pretty consistent throughout the years; although we’ve noticed some reduction in the last months, that’s nothing to be worried about. Still, it would be best to strive towards 99.95% or more as a user.
Loading Time – Intel Processors In VPS Additionally Improve Loading Time
Load time is crucial in the website business. If your site doesn’t load fast, that could have a devastating effect on your website and business. Customers don’t like waiting for the pages to load, so if your website’s speed is low, the customers will probably leave your site and never come back.
GoDaddy has a response time between 700 and 400ms which is pretty impressive. The VPS plans use the latest Intel processors, which can additionally increase the loading time. Although the hosting provider has excellent loading time, sometimes the speed can be affected by other things.
Level of Support
When I started doing this GoDaddy brand review, I heard many positive things about GoDaddy’s support. I needed to make sure those comments are valid, so let’s see the variety of support GoDaddy offers.
First, you can chat with the sales and support team through their live chat. The live chat is available at all hours, from Monday to Friday. If you want an instant answer, you can always call them on their phone. They have their phone number displayed on the website, that’s available for customer support 24/7/365.
GoDaddy has an excellent Help Center that can help you and advise you to bring your idea to life. The Help center can adequately guide you from the beginning to success. You can find a wide range of guides that will come in handy. The guides are divided into categories including Account Management, Domains, Microsoft 365 from GoDaddy, Websites+Marketing, SSL Certificates, Linux Hosting, Managed WordPress, Workspace Email, and many more. To quickly get an answer in the Help Center, you can also type in your question and click on the search button. You will get your answer in a couple of seconds.
For the more visual people, GoDaddy offers How-To Guide Videos. This section contains dozens of courses containing hundreds of lessons that can help every user. These How-To guides are created by expert guides who want to transfer their knowledge to you and help you build a valuable online business. The videos are high quality and can teach you everything to become successful in this field.
Most GoDaddy reviews praise the GoDaddy community. If you want to consult another GoDaddy user for a particular thing, you can easily do that using GoDaddy’s community. I have done countless expert reviews, and GoDaddy is one of the few hosting companies that gathers all their community in one place, where people can share their knowledge and concerns. Great job, GoDaddy!
You can find announcements, discussion topics, groups such as GoDaddy Pro and WooCommerce users, events, and an inspirational section in the community.
Before I wrap this section, I will test their live chat customer support and see if they’re fast in responding. I typed in a random question and waited. To be honest, the GoDaddy tech team responded in 4 minutes.
The live chat was not as fast as I expected, but they had a warning on their website that they were experiencing high volume today so the support might take longer than usual. So my verdict for the live support chat is: not excellent, but also not bad.
After going through countless user reviews, I noticed that people always choose user-friendly hosting providers. Users always choose a hosting that’s simple to use and easy to navigate, especially for beginners who don’t have a background in the field.
1. Creating an account with GoDaddy
Creating an account with GoDaddy Hosting is easy, simple and only takes a few minutes of your precious time. The first step is to choose what type of hosting service you want and then choose a plan that best fits your needs. Then you have to type in your basic information, such as your personal information, email, etc. The last step before starting with GoDaddy is choosing your payment method. There’s a variety of payment methods offered, so it won’t be a problem finding a payment method that suits you. GoDaddy explains every step of creating an account, so it won’t be an issue for anyone to create one.
2. Installing WordPress
When it comes to WordPress, you have two options: download WordPress through your account with a few clicks, or buy a WordPress hosting plan. If your business is WordPress-oriented, I suggest buying a WordPress hosting plan. This hosting service will enable you to build a WordPress website more effortlessly with a Quick Start Wizard. The WordPress plan contains pre-built themes, core software updates, 24/7 support, and daily backups.
3. Connecting a domain
You can easily connect a domain with your GoDaddy hosting website. The process is super simple and free. Connecting a domain can take a couple of minutes up to 72 hours. If you don’t have a domain, you can use a free domain with godaddysites.com added at the end or buy a new GoDaddy domain.
Step By Step Walkthrough – GoDaddy
You can’t do a proper GoDaddy review and present the hosting provider to the customers the best way possible without a proper step-by-step walkthrough. I will do my best to detail every feature that GoDaddy offers and make it easier for you to decide whether this hosting provider is the best for you.
It’s time to start exploring. The second I entered GoDaddy’s site, I got a glimpse of all the services offered by the hosting provider.
I already mentioned the wide range of hosting services GoDaddy offers, so the main focus of this GoDaddy review will be their web hosting.
As you can see from the image above, GoDaddy considers itself the #1 web host. They claim that they offer expert hosting support, superior performance and load time, and reliable web hosting with an uptime of 99.9%. We’ll see if they’re telling the truth or not!
So, you have four available plans in the web hosting section: Economy, Deluxe, Ultimate, and Maximum. We discussed the plans in the Prices and Plans section above, so scroll up if you want to check out the prices again.
As you probably know, I always purchase the most affordable plans when doing my expert reviews, and this will be no exception. I will purchase the Economy plan, which costs $5.99/month. This plan is economical; it has standard performance, 1 website, 100GB storage, unmetered bandwidth, and free 1-click WordPress install. GoDaddy also offers 2 Microsoft 365 mailboxes and free domains for free in the first year.
Click on Add to Cart to purchase Economy.
Once I clicked on Add to Cart, a small window appeared that said Cart. Here you can see your purchase items, which in my case is Economy Linux hosting with cPanel. I also got the Microsoft 365 Email Essential free trial for 12 months. I like free things, so I’m delighted that I got this!
Since I finished my shopping spree, I clicked on Continue to Cart.
The plan I selected in my Cart got me a free Microsoft 365 Email Essentials, and I got another free thing from GoDaddy- a free domain. If you want an SSL certificate with your plan that provides HTTPS encryption and boosts Google ranking, you can easily purchase it by clicking on Add. Unfortunately, the SSL certificates are not free, so that the standard SSL security will cost you $5.99/month.
Since I’m not planning to purchase the SSL certificate, I’ll click on I’m ready to pay.
The next step is to create an account. Type in your email, username, and password you’re going to be using with GoDaddy and click on Create Account.
To complete your order, you need to fill in the billing information. If you pay with PayPal, you can instantly log in, but fill in all the information if you choose another payment method.
If you decide to pay by card, fill in your card information and check out.
Before clicking Checkout, go through the Order Summary to see if your order is how you like it. If everything is ok, you’ll be ready to start in seconds.
Using and Managing Your Website on GoDaddy
Once you’re done with creating your account, GoDaddy will ask you to choose several categories so that they can recommend custom themes.
If you can’t find them in the recommendations, you can type in your categories. Then you need to name your website. Don’t worry if you don’t have any ideas at the moment, because you’re allowed to change the name later.
When you’re done with setting up your website’s name, you will be greeted by GoDaddy’s website builder.
Now, let’s see my hosting plan’s home screen and see what kind of features my plan contains.
Under your website, you have Edit Website, My Photos, My Business, and Create A Social Post. You are also offered tips on how to get started with GoDaddy, and you can see the statistics of how your business is performing.
Below the statistics, you can see Other ways to grow. This feature will enable you to grow your business. You have several options here: Connect to Twitter, Connect to Instagram, Reach local customers on Nextdoor, Connect with customers using QR codes, Add a blog to your site and update your website. This is an excellent feature because, with just one click, you’ll be able to connect your site with Twitter and Instagram, which are the top social media at the moment.
In the Marketing tab, you can find options such as Posting on Facebook and Instagram, creating and scheduling an email campaign, and creating your first blog.
When you click on My photos, you’ll be able to add files: images, videos, and documents. You can drag and drop the files directly or upload them from your computer.
My Business Listing
This feature will help you keep your business information consistent and up to date.
Create a Social Post
This is the feature that will allow your creativity to flow. GoDaddy will offer you a variety of templates that you’ll be able to customize to fit your brand better. After you’re done with customizing, you can directly post them to social media.
You will be given countless text, graphics, images, color, background, and canvas size options. The countless options you’re given will allow you to be super creative and customize your post to your preference. GoDaddy also enables you to see how to post will look on desktop and mobile, so that’s a huge plus!
When you click on the Add Section button, you’ll see many options, including:
- COVID-19 Response
- Photo Gallery
- Menu / Price List
- Appointments & Services
- Online Store
- Gift Card
- PayPal Button
- PDF Viewer
- Logos & Badges
- Social Feed
- Contact Us
- Featured Categories
This tab allows you to change the theme, including the central theme. Adjust the color, fonts, and buttons to your preference.
If you click on Settings, you’ll see the status of your domain and site profile.
In this tab, you will find:
- Basic information contains your site name, business category, email, address, and phone number.
- Social Media Links: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, Yelp, and Houzz. You can directly connect your site to all the available social media.
- Favicon: a feature that will enable you to add a unique icon in the browser tab for your website.
- Search Engine Optimization: This feature will optimize your pages. You will be able to include keywords that describe what your site is about, and that will help people find you faster.
- Site History: section where you can reset your website or create a backup.
Analytics and Tracking
Here you’ll have access to:
- Cookie Banner, where you can manage the cookies, and cookie messages, create an Accept and Decline cookie button, and even advanced tracking.
- Google Analytics, where you can track how and when your customers are browsing your site.
- Facebook Pixel will help you set up a Facebook Pixel on your website and track your Facebook campaigns to see how they’re doing.
- Facebook Meta Tag will enable you to claim your website on Facebook and get your meta tag code.
- Pinterest Meta Tag will enable you to claim your website on Pinterest.
- Google AdSense will help you make money. It’s a free service that pays you for your ad space on your website.
Do We Recommend GoDaddy?
I must admit that I was pretty satisfied with the hosting’s features while doing this GoDaddy review. Although I got mixed feelings from all the customer reviews I read, those feelings are now gone.
GoDaddy offers just about any hosting you’ll ever need for a pretty affordable price. GoDaddy has one of the most straightforward user interfaces, making it the perfect option for people just starting. Also, GoDaddy hosting offers many different features, even in the most basic plans, so you won’t be bothered to install anything manually.
The thing I loved the most about GoDaddy is its website builder. The builder is super easy drag-and-drop, but it offers many different tools to help you create your perfect website. You’ll have your customized website without further expenses in just a couple of minutes. Isn’t that impressive?
During April, GoDaddy 2022:
- Announced date for conference call regarding First Quarter earnings of 2022.
- Announced a new video series about microbusiness resiliency post-pandemic.
During March, GoDaddy 2022:
- Announced that it will present at the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media, and Telecom Conference.
During February, GoDaddy 2022:
- Announced that it earned a perfect score on Human Rights Campaign’s 2022 Corporate Equality Index for Fourth Consecutive Year.
- Expanded its National Social Impact program to Charm City.
During January, GoDaddy 2022:
- Announced Roger Chen as its new Chief Operating Officer.
- Announced that it will publish its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021 earnings on the 10th of February, 2022.
- Announced that it will hold a Virtual Investor Day on the 11th of February, 2022.
- Launched a new service to easily sell unused domain names.
- Starboard now owns a 6.5% stake in GoDaddy and it plans on strengthening GoDaddy’s profitability.
During December, GoDaddy 2021:
- Resolved an incident concerning performance issues on GoDaddy.com.
- Experienced performance issues with its domain services.
- The security breach that GoDaddy experienced spread to six other web hosts.
During November, GoDaddy 2021:
- Joined Pagely to make improvements for WordPress
- Celebrated Facebook’s BuyBlack Fridays
- Reported its earnings for the third quarter of 2021
During October, GoDaddy 2021:
- Experienced performance issues with its domains services
During September, GoDaddy 2021:
- Launched two new point-of-sale (POS) devices, a countertop Smart Terminal and a mobile Card Reader
- Hosted the GoDaddyOpen2021 event
During August, GoDaddy 2021:
- Its ‘My Account’ services were affected
- Launched a social media content planning tool for SMBs
During July, GoDaddy 2021:
- Had a brief disruption in its hosting servers
- Launched a new service, List for Sale
- Expanded Google integration and Smart Shopping campaigns
- GoDaddy’s Venture Forward Initiative partnered with UCLA Anderson Forecast
During June, GoDaddy 2021:
- Venture Forward partnered up with Mastercard’s City Possible program
- Introduced a new payment processing platform
During May, GoDaddy 2021:
- Didn’t issue any new features or updates
- Didn’t report any server incidents