Dedicated Server hosting for Europe is a web hosting package that assigns dedicated servers strategically located in data centers in Europe to a single client. Oftentimes, this hosting package is used to host large, high-traffic business websites, website streaming, web applications and other high-tech services like machine learning.
If you need a dedicated server for any of the above purposes, and the majority of your visitors or target audience are from Europe, then you need to choose a Europe-based hosting provider or one that has a data center situated in Europe.
Here Are the Top Dedicated Server Hosting Providers
The Top Dedicated Server Hosting Providers for Europe (Bought and Tested)
Kamatera is the best cloud hosting provider with dedicated virtual private servers made up of raw computing power and unmatched scalability to pay for only what you use. This host has cloud infrastructures distributed across several state-of-the-art European data centers (Amsterdam, Madrid, Milan, Stockholm, Frankfurt and London). Kamatera gives you complete control to configure your server based on your needs, including assigning administrator roles, instant server configuration changes, choosing IP locations, and adding databases.
- Overall Score: 4.8
- Features: 4.8
- Reliability: 5.0
- User Friendly: 4.9
- Support: 4.9
- Pricing: 4.7
Features (4.8): Kamatera offers high-level dedicated memory, database resources and processing power to deliver maximum performance using leading technology hardware which ensures unbeatable server speed at all times. You will get features like Backup, Data Migration, File Sharing, Data Synchronization, Email Monitoring, CPU Monitoring and more.
Reliability (5.0): This host guarantees 99.95% uptime and ensures your server is set up in minutes. Plus, they provide Solid state drives to allow you to run your website or applications with zero latency or I/O bottlenecks.
User-Friendly (4.9): Kamatera allows you to enjoy the benefits of a dedicated server and guarantees full-on service for businesses that need raw computing power and scalability.
Support (4.9): As a Kamatera customer, you can contact customer support via live chat, phone and email to resolve any issue you might have.
Pricing (4.7): With Kamatera, you can create a server by choosing your preferred dedicated server resources or one of their customized servers. Plus, you have access to their 30-day free trial to get started. Kindly see the screenshots below to see how you can select and create your server.
- 30-day free trial to try out their dedicated servers
- You can select from their 6 data centers across Europe
- 99.95% uptime guarantee
- Supports Linux and Windows OS
- Charges per month or per hour depending on your choice
- Intuitive and user-friendly control panel
- Technical knowledge is required to set-up your server
- Your payment details are required to use the 30-day free trial
Ultahost offers high-performing servers for big and small businesses with dedicated resources and full control. Their 14th-generation servers are ultra-optimized to offer maximum redundancy in terms of network, power and hard drive. This host allows you to choose and configure your preferred OS using their dedicated ILO/KVM interface to install any .iso file. Ultahost also makes use of the latest hardware and software innovations to help mitigate DDoS threats and provide the best quality network traffic filtration.
- Overall Score: 4.8
- Features: 4.8
- Reliability: 4.9
- User Friendly: 4.8
- Support: 4.9
- Pricing: 4.8
Features (4.8): Ultahost offers an abundance of tools on their dedicated servers at affordable prices to make hosting your website easier. You will get essential features like Root access, Unlimited bandwidth, Dedicated Firewalls, Advanced security, Free Domain Transfer, Daily backups, BitNinja Security, CDN Add-on, NVMe SSD drives, Free website migration, Anti-DDoS protection, Free SSL certificates and more.
Reliability (4.9): This host guarantees a 99.9% service uptime with no single point of failure to provide the speed your website needs.
User-Friendly (4.8): Ultahost provides bare-metal servers to allow you to power your business with their dedicated hosting plans.
Support (4.9): With Ultahost, you only need to provide your query, and the live chat support team will help you resolve it. You can also submit a ticket or get additional help through the knowledgebase, which contains a series of articles about different hosting topics.
Pricing (4.5): Ultahost offers dedicated server plans built to help your website get the performance it requires to boost your business. Here is a breakdown of their customized dedicated servers and their specifications:
- Ulta 100 XEON: $129.90/month – 2x 960GB SSD, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon® E-2276G Hexa-Core and Unlimited data transfer.
- Ulta EX51 SSD: $195.90/month – 2x 500 GB NVMe SSD, 64GB RAM, Unlimited data transfer and Intel Xeon® E-2276G Hexa-Core CPU.
- Ulta AX160-NVME: $289.90/month – 128GB RAM, 2x 960 GB NVMe SSD, AMD EPYC 7402 24 Cores Naples CPU and Unlimited transfer.
- Ulta DX180: $351.50/month – 2x 1.92 TB NVMe SSD, 128GB RAM and AMD EPYC 7401P 24 Cores Naples CPU.
- Custom-built dedicated servers
- Supports Windows and Linux OS
- Complete control and Unlimited bandwidth
- Reliable 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Free 30-Days Money-Back
- 24/7 Real-time Monitoring
- You can add a Frankfurt Server location in Europe without paying extra costs.
- Free domain is only available for 2 and 3-year billing cycles.
If you are considering dedicated server hosting for your website or application, KnownHost may be a good option to consider as it offers top-of-the-line hardware to ensure fast and reliable performance. This host offers managed dedicated servers built to order with reliable infrastructure, secured and fully optimized straight out of the box for high-traffic websites and businesses. KnownHost allows you to customize your dedicated server to meet your specific needs, with options for CPU, bandwidth, memory, and storage.
- Overall Score: 4.9
- Features: 4.9
- Reliability: 4.9
- User Friendly: 4.9
- Support: 4.9
- Pricing: 4.7
Features (4.9): Knownhost’s dedicated servers feature the most stable environment, making it ideal for processing large volumes of website data and information. You will get features like Free migration assistance, cPanel control panel, DirectAdmin, DDoS protection, Remote backups, Free domain privacy, Free DNS manager, Free SSL certificates, DDR3 ECC Registered RAM and more.
Reliability (4.9): This host offers the best network and hardware SLA uptime of 99.9% and above.
User-Friendly (4.9): With their Managed Server Hosting options, you can rely on a 24/7/365 managed server admin team and SLA uptime at an affordable price
Support (4.9): KnownHost provides round-the-clock technical support to help you with any issues or questions you may have.
Pricing (4.7): Knonwhost offers customizable powerful dedicated servers with different processors and resources. Kindly check the screenshot below to see the breakdown of their dedicated server plans.
- Customizable powerful dedicated servers
- Full root access for the most advanced users
- Premium bandwidth
- No Hidden Charges or Fees
- 99.9% Industry best SLA uptime
- Lightning-fast response times
- Limited data center location
- No free domain registration
- Limited customer support options
HostArmada offers dedicated power with their managed dedicated server plans assembled for reliable hosting performance. They offer full root access on-demand to allow you to customize your OS environment to suit your business needs. With their 7 days money-back guarantee, you can test and explore their dedicated services to determine the reliability of their server. They also run a free website migration service which guarantees the data integrity of your website during the transfer from another host. With their intuitive caching mechanism, HostArmada ensures that your websites will load faster with small resource usage.
- Overall Score: 5.0
- Features: 4.9
- Reliability: 5.0
- User Friendly: 5.0
- Support: 5.0
- Pricing: 4.9
Features (4.9): HostArmada offers a dedicated CPU server full of features that guarantee usability, stability and high security. Each dedicated server plan comes with consistent backups, cPanel, root access, NGINX web server cache, 1-click application installer, IP-based firewall, KVM virtualization, Free migration service, Malware scan and removal, Free SSL and more.
Reliability (5.0): They use Cloud SSD technology which guarantees 99.9% uptime and minimum downtime.
User-Friendly (5.0): HostArmada’s dedicated CPU servers are powered by NGINX to provide unmatched computing power. Plus, they offer data centers in London and Frankfurt within reach of your customers in Europe.
Support (5.0): At HostAmada, they use human-powered technical support to provide on-demand solutions to any issues and to assist you with other hosting-related services.
Pricing (4.9): HostArmada offers 3 innovative, powerful and reliable dedicated CPU hosting plans to meet your website requirements. You can also request a quote if you need to enhance your server’s resources. Here is a breakdown of their dedicated server plans and their renewal costs:
- Lift off: $111.75/month – Unlimited Websites, 160 GB SSD Storage, 8 GB RAM, 4 Cores CPU, and 5 TB Bandwidth. Renews at $149/month.
- Low orbit: $156.75/month – Unlimited Websites, 320 GB SSD Storage, 16 GB RAM, 8 Cores CPU, and 6 TB Bandwidth. Renews at $209/month.
- High orbit: $246.75/month – Unlimited Websites, 640 GB SSD Storage, 32 GB RAM, 16 Cores CPU, and 7 TB Bandwidth. Renews at $329/month.
- Latest PHP & MySQL services for optimum performance
- Root access for advanced users
- Tight website security
- Consistent backups
- Free WAF & Malware protection
- The renewal rates are pricey
A2 hosting offers state-of-the-art dedicated servers built for increased website speed and performance. They allow you to choose between managed and unmanaged dedicated server plan options and turbo plans, which guarantee 20x faster speed, lower bounce rates, improved SEO and high conversion rates. A2 hosting also provides an ultra-fast NVMe option on some of their dedicated plans to offer up to 3x faster read/write speeds with Turbo. Choose your preferred processor between Intel Xeon and AMD servers with any dedicated plan. Overall, A2 Hosting’s dedicated server hosting can be a good option if you need a powerful, customizable, and secure hosting solution for your website or application.
- Overall Score: 4.7
- Features: 4.7
- Reliability: 4.7
- User Friendly: 4.7
- Support: 4.7
- Pricing: 4.6
Features (4.7): A2 Hosting has taken great care in assembling the industry’s very best dedicated hosting with top quality features. You will get reinforced DDoS protection, Free cPanel, SSH access, Free Cloudflare CDN, Free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates, Root level access, Free site migration, Web hosting firewall, Brute force defense, WordPress toolkit, free A2 website builder and many more.
Reliability (4.7): This host maintains a 99.9% uptime commitment across their servers to allow your audience to find you anytime.
User-Friendly (4.7): At A2 Hosting, you will get dedicated servers built for 20x faster speed and performance.
Support (4.7): You can submit a ticket, email and chat with A2 hosting’s Guru crew support to get the right solution to your hosting questions.
Pricing (4.6): A2 Hosting offers scalable dedicated server plans with different CPU servers and resources. Here is a breakdown of their managed dedicated server plans and their renewal costs:
- Warp 1: $155.99/month – 10 TB Transfer, 2×1 TB SSD storage, Intel Xeon E-2224 4.6Ghz Turbo CPU, and 16 GB DDR4 ECC RAM. Renews at $249.99/month.
- Warp 2 AMD: $185.99/month – 10 TB Transfer, 2×1 TB SSD storage, AMD Rome 2nd Gen EPYC 7232 3.2 GHz Turbo CPU, and 32 GB DDR4 ECC RAM. Renews at $329.99/month.
- Warp 2 Turbo AMD: $215.99/month – 10 TB Transfer, 2×1 TB NVMe SSD storage, AMD Rome 2nd Gen EPYC 7232 3.2 GHz Turbo CPU, and 64 GB DDR4 ECC RAM. Renews at $379.99/month.
- Warp 2 Intel: $185.99/month – 10 TB Transfer, 2×1 TB SSD storage, Intel Xeon Silver 4210R 10-core 2.4 GHz Turbo CPU, and 32 GB DDR4 ECC RAM. Renews at $329.99/month.
- Ultra fast dedicated turbo plans with increased speed and performance
- 99.9% uptime commitment
- Allow you to choose your management level
- Root level access available
- State-of-the-art dedicated servers
- Full refund within 30 days if you cancel
- Renewal rates are high
- Doesn’t offer free domain name
Dedicated Server Hosting Providers for Europe – Final Recommendation
There are many dedicated server hosting providers in Europe to choose from, and the best one for you will depend on your website or application needs and budget. It should be your first choice if your business runs high-traffic websites or web applications. You will get different server configurations built to help you power your website with the ideal specification. When you choose your preferred server, you will get full control to manage your hosting environment and allocated resources, plus a performance that is not affected by other websites running on the same hardware.
You can’t go wrong if you choose any of our top 6 dedicated servers in Europe as they have been tested to deliver the kind of performance you need. But, if you need 20x faster website speeds, we recommend A2 Hosting, and Kamatera if you prefer to select your hardware to create your own server.
Ranking comparison between the Top Providers
Our Ranking Methodology: How do we rank?
The key criteria for ranking our top 6 dedicated servers in Europe are features, reliability, user-friendly, customer support, and pricing, while others can be seen in our ranking factors below with different percentages to show how relevant they are in the ranking process. At Hostadvice, our hosting experts continually update our review methodologies to provide quality hosting reviews, making it easy for you to choose your next host. We give top marks to the hosting provider that offers root access and allows you to select and customize your servers to suit your needs.
Our Ranking Factors
- User reviews30%
- Performance and reliability10%
- Types of hosting offered5%
- Customer support10%
- Site speed8%
- Bandwidth and storage3%
- Traffic volume4%
- Scaling potential4%
- Features included10%
- Ease of use4%
- Starting price4%
- Money back guarantee3%
- Other factors5%
Each hosting provider on our top 6 dedicated server Europe has been tested to analyze the features, hardware resources and support offered to you. Hence, we have created an overview of each host based on what they offer in terms of the type of service offered, managed or unmanaged options, as well as their server locations in Europe. Also, our top 5 rating parameters were discussed under each hosting provider to ascertain their level of preparedness to deliver the performance you need.
What is Dedicated Server Hosting?
A dedicated server is referred to as a bare metal server, which means that only you will occupy the physical server allocated to you. These servers allow you to upgrade as you like to cover a wide range of website needs. As such, they come with dedicated hardware which provides support for large traffic and intensive applications.
Each dedicated server hosting plan is managed differently by the hosting provider, ranging from unmanaged or self-managed to managed dedicated servers. The technical support you get is what differentiates these management-level options depending on the hosting provider you choose. Hence, it is important to note that purchasing a low-budget dedicated hosting plan might mean you are restricted from the most important features you need for optimum performance.
Benefits of Dedicated Server Hosting for Europe
Dedicated servers provide the highest level of customization, resources and security to power your website on the internet. In addition, you will get the following benefits whenever you purchase a reliable hosting provider’s dedicated server plan:
- You will get full root access to manage your hosting environment and resources.
- Each dedicated server hosting plan is optimized for the highest level of performance.
- You will be assigned dedicated hardware resources on a physical server in a data center of your choice in Europe.
- Most hosts allow you to easily scale your dedicated resources up or down as needed.
- Your servers are monitored 24/7 to stop and mitigate unwanted attacks before they affect your data or website information.
- You will get enhanced security features like free licensed SSL certificates, DDoS protection and daily backups to secure your data.
- A dedicated server will help you handle your resource-intensive websites and respond faster to website requests.
- Each hosting provider has a set of customer support options in place to help you resolve any issue you might have on time.
How Should you Choose your Dedicated Server Hosting Provider for Europe?
Consider the following questions under the selected rating factors below to choose your next web host. By considering these factors, you should be able to find a dedicated server hosting provider in Europe that meets your needs and budget.
Performance and reliability:
- Does the dedicated hosting provider offer up to a 99.9% uptime guarantee?
- Does the host offer reliable data center locations in Europe?
Consider the hardware and network infrastructure that the provider uses. Look for providers that use high-quality hardware and have multiple redundant network connections to ensure good performance. Also, It is important to choose a provider with data centers in a location that is close to your target audience. This will help ensure faster page load times and better overall performance.
- Will the host provide the necessary tools and features to fully optimize the performance of your website?
- Does the host offer high-quality security features?
Choose a provider that offers robust security measures, such as firewalls and data backup and recovery options. Also, make sure the plan you choose doesn’t restrict access to features like DDoS protection, Free migration, Free setup, Cloudflare CDN, Root access, Free domains and many more.
- Does the dedicated host offer a hassle-free money-back refund policy to try out their services risk-free?
Each host offers a different money-back guarantee duration, ranging from 7 days to 45 days. Hence, it is important to take advantage of this period to check whether a hosting provider’s dedicated service is what you need long term.
- Does the host offer multiple scalable dedicated servers?
- Will the host allow you to select and customize your server to suit your needs?
If you anticipate that your website or application will grow significantly over time, look for a provider that offers scalable solutions and the ability to easily upgrade your server as needed. Choose a provider that offers a variety of customization options, such as the ability to choose your operating system, control panel, and other software.
- Will the dedicated host offer 100% customer satisfaction and quality support?
Look for a provider with a knowledgeable and responsive support team. This is especially important in case you encounter any issues or have any questions.
- Does the dedicated host have a good track record in terms of service delivery?
Look for a provider with a good track record of uptime and reliability. This is especially important for mission-critical applications or websites that require constant availability.
- Make sure the host has a physical server strategically located in a reliable data center in Europe.
- Ensure the host offers root access to control and customize your server to satisfy your needs.
- Choose a host that offers top-notch and reliable SLA uptime to enjoy fast speeds and upload times.
- Ensure the host will provide hardware resources dedicated only to your use.
- Make sure the hosting provider has standard security features that make it nearly impossible to hack your server.