Windows 10 allows you to use VPS hosting to log in to the server as an Administrator. As a result, you can get access to a huge number of functionalities. So, you can make a lot of changes in the server. You can configure and connect your VPS on Windows 10 using different ways. You will find them right here.
Connect Using Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection (RDC)
- Click on Start button. Click on the search field. Type “remote desktop.” Click on “>Remote Desktop Connection.”
- Type your IP address of your Windows 10 VPS.
- A new window will be displayed. You will have to insert your user name and password.
If you enter the credentials correctly, you will be able to sign in successfully. You will find remote desktop being opened in Remote Desktop Connection.
Connect Using 2X RDP Client
- At first download 2X RDP Client from here. Then install it. Open the installed app.
- Navigate through File > New Connection. Choose Standard RDP option.
- Insert the public IP address of the remote Windows server in the “Primary Connection” field. Type “3389” in the port section. Then enter the user name and password provided with your Windows VPS. In most of the cases, the user name is “Administrator.”
- Click OK to connect to your VPS.
By using Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) and 2X RDP Client, you can easily configure and connect Your VPS on Windows 10. However, the former one is the more popular option.