If you run your own website and feel like you need a new partner in hosting for 2021, Hostinger is here with its Best Wishes Sale. With anit’s hard to argue with an offer like this, but what can you expect from the deal?
How Much Is It?
If we’re being honest, we’ve never seen web hosting prices quite as low as this.has options available for simple one-site operations as well as larger businesses that need up to 100 different websites to operate. Current sale prices are as follows:
- Single shared hosting – $0.99 per month
- Premium shared hosting – $1.89 per month
- Business shared hosting – $3.99 per month
What to Expect
- – The most basic package that allows hosting of just one website and one email address. Bear in mind you won’t get a free domain included and will need to pay extra, but these are usually pretty cheap. This option is ideal for small sites with a maximum number of visitors; typically up to 10,000 per month
- – This is Hostinger’s most popular package that lets you host up to 100 websites. You’ll get a free $150 of Google Ad credits when you set up your first web page and up to 20GB SSD storage. This is for those that get up to 25,000 monthly visits
- – Designed for slightly larger businesses, this package nets you everything from the previous two, plus daily backups of your data, a free CDN, unlimited bandwidth, up to 100,000 monthly site visits, and a free SSL certificate
Extra Features Across All Packages
If these features weren’t enough to grab your attention, Hostinger is also sweetening the deal with some excellent additions across all packages. These include:
- 30-day money-back guarantee – If you’re not happy for any reason, get your money back no questions asked
- Add a basic website builder for just $1.99 per month or a business version for $2.99. Take the hassle out of website design with modern-looking templates and powerful eCommerce integrations
- 24/7/365 support – Get in touch with knowledgeable technical experts via live chat at any time. Support access is the same no matter which package you choose