Last Update | May 2022
Monthly Update – May 2022
|Hosting Plans||VPS Hosting|
|Top Features||High Availability and Minimal Latency; Solid 100 Gbps Network Capacity; Branded HP ProLiant Hardware; 99.98% Uptime Guarantee; Windows and Linux OS Distribution Compatibility; cPanel/WHM, Plesk, And DirectAdmin Control Panel Licenses; TIER III Data Centre; 24/7 Network & Hardware Maintenance, Security, And Data Backups; Beneficial Reseller Program; Additional Services (Spam Filter, SSL Certificate, VPN); Full Root Access on All Servers; 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee|
|Customer Support||Live Chat; Ticketing System; Knowledge Base|
During May, Time4VPS:
- HostAdvice deal: 50% Discount For All Services.
- Offered 50% off on all VPS Hosting plans.
- Offered 17% off on annual VPN prices.
- Didn’t report any server issues.
Time4VPS is a hosting provider that began operating as a division of a Lithuanian web hosting company names “Interneto Vizija.” The hosting provider officially started offering hosting services in 2012, and ever since then, they have become one of the largest web hosting providers in Lithuania.
Time4VPS gathered its parent’s company knowledge and years of experience to build an excellent reputation and become the leading European hosting provider. The hosting company specializes in providing VPS hosting and offers four types of virtual servers: Linux VPS, Windows VPS, Container VPS, and Storage VPS.
Time4VPS special is in that it offers scalable options with enterprise-level technology for an affordable price. Also, they managed to partner with Presk and Cloudflare and have won several awards, including Tier III Certificate. If this isn’t enough to persuade you, then the 100.000 clients across Europe will sure do.
Time4VPS does not have a BBB listing (only applicable for U.S.-based companies), however, Trustpilot awards them 4.9 stars out of five (with more than 482 user reviews).
Is Time4VPS The Right Host For You?
When I got the opportunity to do this Time4VPS review, I was ecstatic. I was excited because this wasn’t my first encounter with the most popular Europen hosting provider, so I got an opportunity to see whether they maintain their quality.
The first thing that drew my attention to this hosting provider was their motto: “For those who need more than a standard VPS server: Fast, Reliable & Cheap VPS.” Is there a person in this industry who doesn’t want a fast, reliable, and affordable VPS? Definitely not.
Time4VPS looks like the ideal product that offers their customer web hosting, VPS services, and internet address registration. My personal experience with this company was excellent, so let’s see if anything has changed.,
Since I already know what I’m dealing with, I will do this Time4VPS brand review with confidence to give all the information about the host.
Here Is How We Review:
When I do expert reviews, I always stick to a concept to ensure that I don’t leave out any information.
- As you already know, you can’t do a proper expert review if you don’t purchase a plan. I always purchase the most affordable plan because I firmly believe it will show us everything there is to know about the hosting provider.
- Once the plan is purchased, our team of experts comes into play. They monitor the site’s performance, uptime, and page load time so that we can give you exact information about the hosting provider.
- We don’t just monitor the performance; we also analyze in details all the features provided by the host, the good and the bad. We also check their customer support and make sure the price is ok for your given service.
- Once we’re done with our explorations and analyzes, we publish the expert review and update it throughout the years.
- We always pay attention to customers, which is why we always consider customer reviews when giving the final score.
Pros and Cons
- Discount at first purchase
- Variety of available add-ons
- Customizable packages
- Variety of available plans
- Variety of payment methods
- Top-notch customer support
- Affordable prices
- High website load speed
- 30-days money-back guarantee
- Only VPS services, no shared or dedicated hosting plans
- Renewal price is higher (Linux 2 costs 2.49/month when you first purchase it and 4.99/month when you renew it)
- Only one data center
- No free backups, SSL certificates, or Licenses
|Parameter||Score||Why did we give this score?|
|User Friendly||9.2||Time4VPS is super user-friendly. It offers instant chat customer support for assistance and a rich knowledge base. The account activation is instant, with a few required filed in the process. The only downside is that it doesn’t have a one-click WordPress installation, which needs to be done manually. They get a score of 9.2 for being user-friendly, for even non-tech savvy people.|
|Support||9.8||The hosting provider’s response time on live chat was less than 15 seconds, which is fantastic. Customers can reach them 24/7/365 via live chat, email, and ticketing system. The tech support team is super-friendly, solution-oriented, and reliable. They get a score of 9.8 and not a full 10 because they don’t offer support by phone.|
|Features||8.1||Time4VPS only has one data center located in Lithuania. They don’t offer free SSL certificates, free backups, and email accounts. On the other hand, they have excellent security, high uptime, and excellent speed and loading time. They get a score of 8.1 for features.|
|Reliability||9.1||Time4VPS has excellent uptime of 99.98%. The hosting provider has the most modern data center in the Baltic region, and their data center is set up according to the TIER III level. They get a 9.1 score for reliability.|
|Pricing||8||The plans have an affordable price for their service, but the downside is that renewal prices are much higher than purchasing prices. You also have a 30-days money-back guarantee. Since the renewal prices are higher, the hosting provider gets a score of 8 for pricing.|
|Overall Score||8.8||Time4VPS is the most popular Europen hosting provider that offers excellent VPS plans, with guaranteed uptime and excellent speed. The pros outweigh the cons in this case, but there are still things that can be improved.|
Time4VPS Prices and Plans – 2022
One of my favorite thing when doing this Time4VPS review was checking out the prices and the features you can get for those prices.
As I already previously mentioned, Time4VPS offers four types of virtual servers: Linux VPS, Windows VPS, Container VPS, and Storage VPS.
- Linux 2 is the most affordable among the crowd, and it will cost you 2.49€/month, or 4.99€ when you renew.
- Linux 4 can be purchased for 3.99€/month and renewed for 7.99€/month.
- Linux 6 will cost you 6.49€/month, or 12.99€/month when you renew.
- Linux 8 will be yours for 11.99€/month and 23.9€/month when you renew.
- Linux 24 will cost you 22.49€/month and 44.99€/month for renewal.
- Linux 32 can be purchased for 43.99€/month and 87.99€/month when you renew.
- Linux 48 can be yours if you pay 86.49€/month and 172.99€/month for renewal.
- Linux 64 is the most expensive, and it will cost you 171.49€/month and 342.99€/month when you renew.
If you want Windows VPS, you can get Time4VPS services that operate with Windows Server 2012, 2016, and 2019. There are also eight plans:
- Windows 2 can be purchased for 5.49€/month, and renewing it will cost you 10.99€/month.
- Windows 4 will cost you 7.99€/month and 15.99€/month for renewal.
- Windows 8 is 11.99€/month and 23.99€/month when you renew.
- Windows 16 will cost you 22.79€/month and 44.99€/month when you renew.
- Windows 24 can be purchased for 43.99€/month and 87.99€/month when you renew.
- Windows 32 will cost you 86.49€/month and 172.99€/month for renewal.
- Windows 48 comes with a price of 171.49€/month and 342.99€/month when you renew.
- Windows 64 is the most expensive and can be purchased for 341.99€/month. To renew this plan, you have to pay 683.99€/month.
If you’re interested in reliable Container VPS, you also have eight available plans:
- C2 plan can be yours for 1.99€/month. To renew this plan will cost you 3.99€/month.
- C4 map will cost you 2.49€/month and 4.99€/month for renewal.
- C8 map can be purchased for 3.99€/month and renewed for 7.99€/month.
- C16 plan costs 6.49€/month and can be renewed for 12.99€/month.
- C24 map will cost you 11.99€/month and 23.99€/month when you renew.
- C32 plan is 22.49€/month, and to renew it, you have to pay 44.99€/month.
- C48 map can be purchased for 43.99€/month and 87.99€/month when you renew.
- C64 plan costs 86.49€/month and 172.99€/month for renewal.
The Storage VPS is a reliable solution that will give you full root access. You have eight Storage VPS plans available:
- 0.25 TB Plan is 1.99€/month and 3.99€/month when you renew.
- 0.5 TB Plan is 2.49€/month and 4.99€/month for renewal.
- 1 TB Plan will cost you 3.99€/month and 7.99€/month for renewal.
- 2 TB Plan can be purchased for 6.49€/month and renewed for 12.99€/month.
- 3 TB Plan is 11.99€/month and can be renewed for 23.99€/month.
- 4 TB Plan will cost you 22.49€/month and 44.99€/month when you renew.
- 6 TB Plan comes with a price of 43.99€/month, and for renewal, 87.99€/month.
- 8 TB Plan can be purchased for 86.49€/month and renewed for 172.99€/month.
Aside from all the plans we discussed, Time4VPS also offers Secure VPN, SSL Certificates, Spam Filter, and Bitninja.
Secure VPN offers four plans. The cheapest plans come with a price of 1.99€/month and the most expensive costs 5.99€/month. The other two, in between, can be purchased for 2.99€/month and 3.99€/month.
The SSL Certificates will give you and your customers excellent security. There are three SSL Certificates available.
- Domain Validated has positive SSL, only domain validation, and a $10.000 warranty. This plan costs 14.99/year.
- Organization Validated offers GeoTrust True BusinessID, business validation, and a $1.250.000 warranty. This plan can be purchased for 149.99€/year.
- Extended Validation costs 199.99€/year, and it comes with GeoTrust BusinessID with EV, the green address bar, and a $1.500.000 warranty.
To protect your mailbox, Time4VPS offers a Spam Filter that costs 0.99€/month. For that price, you get advanced SPAM protection, anti-virus protection, quarantine, advanced configuration, unlimited email accounts, and one domain.
Time4VPS offers Bitninja, the all-in-one security tool that costs 14.99€/month.
Features & Benefits
Time4VPS is a complete package, offering powerful hardware with incredible features. All the plans have a fast and straightforward setup, with full root access and many more benefits that make this hosting provider attractive for users worldwide.
1. Useful Tools
Time4VPS has an emergency access console, DNS managed, OS installation, hostname management, reverse DNS, and server reboot. The hosting provider also uses RAID-enabled storage arrays to protect your data by storing it on multiple disks.
3. Global Presence
Located in Lithuania, Time4VPS became the best and most popular hosting provider in Europe. Thanks to their experience and dedication, the hosting company spread on four continents: Europe, Asia, North America, and Australia. Time4VPS is the most famous European hosting brand, with more than 100.000 users across Europe.
Time4VPS is pretty serious regarding security, and they work hard to provide their clients with top security and privacy. The hosting provider has a 2-Factor Authentication that additionally improves the security. Your data will be secured because you’ll need to enter your username and password and a piece of additional information each time you log in to your Time4VPS account. This security method prevents potential intruders from stealing your data. The company implements RAID arrays that store your data on multiple disks and protect it. Your site will also be protected against malicious IP addresses, thanks to the firewalls that filter them out and block them.
Time4VPS hosting doesn’t offer free backups. If you want to have daily or weekly backups, you must also pay a fee. The backups are stored for two weeks, but you’re not allowed to do backups on Sunday. If you need backup restoration, you also have to pay additionally. The best way to create a backup is to purchase Storage VPS and get a CRON task to back up your data periodically.
5. Resellers Welcome
If you want to get into the reseller’s business, Time4VPS will give you all the necessary tools, licenses, modules, and software to become a successful reseller. Without any upfront capital, Time4VPS will allow you to create your unique brand, customize your reseller packages and sell your reseller plans for the price you choose.
6. Self-Management Hosting Provider
Time4VPS hosting allows you Full Root Access. This means that you can customize your virtual environment. You’ll be allowed to select and install programs, apps, add-ons, and software. This is an excellent way to choose the tools and software that best fit your business needs. This hosting provider will enable you to create your own best server that best suits your demands.
7. Cloud-Based Infrastructure
Every good hosting provider must provide high availability and minimal latency. Time4VPS is one of the best because they power every VPS server with 100 Gbps network capacity. They also have enterprise-class, branded HP ProLiant hardware and guarantee an uptime of 99.98%.
8. Excellent Support System
The hosting provider offers 24/7/365 customer support via live chat, email, social networks, and a ticketing system. Their tech support is friendly and is always ready to help you, guide you, assist you and answer all your technical questions.
Not all hosting providers offer excellent performance. The truth is that if you want your business to thrive, you need to choose a provider that will give you top-notch performance and reliability. I’ve read thousands of customer reviews, all I concluded that users mainly value a reliable provider and give an extraordinary performance.
1. Speed – Less Than 50ms To Reach All Of Europe
Time4VPS delivers excellent speed and stable connectivity thanks to the fast and reliable optical connections to all European network exchange spots. The hosting provider will enable you to reach all of Europe in less than 50ms. Even if the traffic increases, Time4VPS will ensure that your website is up and running. You’ll also be getting 24/7 network monitoring, 100Gbps network capacity, clean IP addresses, and an on-board NOC team.
2. Uptime – Magnificent (99.98% In The Last Six Months)
Since Time4VPS runs the most modern data center in the Baltic region, and their data center is set up according to the TIER III level, this hosting provider provides an uptime of 99.98%. At the site, there are currently securely hosted 140 server racks.
3. Loading Time- Great Loading Time, With Options To Improve It
Time4VPS has excellent loading time because they don’t have bandwidth limits or bandwidth throttles on their VPN service. However, the loading time can vary due to the varying server loads. You have to connect to the server with the lowest server load to get the fastest loading time. Another way to increase your speed and loading time is to speed it up with caching, keep your MySQL up to date, optimize Apache settings, optimize content, and set up a CDN.
Level of Support
When I do expert reviews, I’m always very focused when exploring the hosting provider’s level of support. Why? Because my experience taught me that users are more likely to purchase a plan from a hosting provider that offers a variety of support methods. Even if you check out some customer reviews, you’ll see that customers appreciate it when they can get in touch with their hosting provider.
It’s time to get serious with this Time4VPS brand review and see whether they provide the proper level of support.
First of all, Time4VPS offers live support via chat, email, and ticketing systems. Aside from these support methods, they also have a rich Knowledge base that’s extremely useful. In the Knowledge base, you can find instructions for billing procedures, guides and information for the reseller program, security information, and common pre-sale questions and answers. You can also find beneficial articles about the SpamExpert service, guides for using the Time4VPS service, etc. I liked how the Knowledge base was organized into categories, so you can easily find what you’re looking for. You can also use the Search button and find your answer as fast as possible to save you some time.
Time4VPS prides itself on providing under five minutes response times. I was intrigued to see whether this is true, so it’s time to check out their live chat support.
I opened the live chat located in the Open New Support Request and typed in my question. I asked about their refund policy, clicked on send, and patiently waited for an answer. Imagine my surprise when I got an answer a few seconds later. I was genuinely amazed by their response time. The live chat agent was very polite and helpful and immediately answered my question.
This is how incredible live chat support should work, and every hosting company should take notes from Time4VPS. I had to rate their incredible live chat support with five stars because they truly deserve it.
Time4VPS doesn’t offer support through phone, but that didn’t bother me because their live chat support was instant and got me an answer in seconds.
Most Time4VPS reviews don’t include how easy or hard it is to navigate the hosting provider’s platform. I was curious to see whether this host is user-friendly, and I wanted to explore everything about them and whether they’re friendly with non-tech savvy people. They offer many plans, so let’s see if you can easily navigate your plan.
1. Creating An Account With Time4VPS
Creating an account with Time4VPS is easy and can be done in minutes. The first thing you need to do is decide on the service you want and a plan that fits your needs perfectly. Once you decide on a plan, click on Order, and you can create an account by filling out some personal information, like name, country, email address, and city, and create your password. See, it’s super easy, and everything is well explained.
2. Installing WordPress
Since Time4VPS provides self-managed VPS, you would have to manually download WordPress. This is no problem because the process can be done in minutes. You need to download the WordPress files to your website location on the server and proceed with the standard installation.
3. Creating A Nameserver With Your Domain
Time4VPS allows you to create nameservers with your domain, a tremendous advantage for reselling and managing your online business. With a few simple steps, you’ll be able to imitate your nameserver for you and your client’s domains. You first set the Time4VPS nameserver for the domain and then add your domain into your VPS. Then you need to login into the DNS manager and add the new domain. Once that is finished, go back into the DNS manager and create subdomains that will be used as nameservers.
Step by Step Walkthrough – Time4VPS Hosting
After discussing everything, it’s time to do a step-by-step walkthrough that will make this the best expert review among the many Time4VPS reviews.
I’m going to be getting the Linux VPS. As you already know, I always go for the cheapest plan because it will be enough to show me all the features offered by the hosting provider. The most affordable Linux VPS is Linux 2, which costs 2.49€/month. This plan contains 2GB Ram, 1×2.6GHz CPU, 20GB storage, 4 TB bandwidth, and optional backup.
Click on Order, and in a few seconds, you’ll see the following screen.
There is information about the plan you want to purchase, and then you have Product Configuration.
It would be best to choose your billing cycle; you have five options: monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, and biennially. You also have the option to add additional components to your plan. You can add daily and weekly backups, 5X Faster SSD storage, and 1 Gbps port speed.
With the Linux 2 plan, you can also purchase additional add-ons such as:
- DirectAdmin Standard Licence that costs 29.00€/month
- DirectAdmin Personal License that costs 25.00€/month.
- DirectAdmin Lite License for 15.00€/month.
- cPanel Admin License ( up to 5 accounts) that costs 16.99€/month
- cPanel Pro License ( up to 30 accounts) for 22.99€/month
- cPanel Premier License ( up to 100 accounts) will cost you 44.99€/month
- Plesk Web Pro License(up to 30 accounts) that will cost 15.99€/month
- BitNinja Licence for 14.99€/month
- CloudLinux License costs 11.99€/month
- Additional IP ( 1 additional Ipv4 address) for 19.99€/month
On the right upper corner, you can spot the Cart summary. As you can see, the price of the plan has initially been 4.99€, but with the discount that I was given, I only had to pay 2.49€.
When you’re done with your product configuration, click on Continue.
Next, you’ll see your order summary and your final price.
Then you have to choose your payment method. If you choose to pay with a credit card, you must enter your card number.
Click on Checkout.
Once you hit checkout, you have to use the code you will receive via email to activate your account. You click on the email to activate your account, and you’re ready the enter the world of Time4VPS.
As you can see, creating an account with Time4VPS is very easy, and it took me less than 10 minutes. Everything is well explained, so there’s no room for errors.
Using and Managing Your Website on Time4VPS
Once your activation is successful, you’ll be greeted by Time4VPS Client Area.
You’re given the options to place a new order, visit the Client Area or ask for support.
When you click on Place New Order, you’ll find all Time4VPS available products. You’ll be able to additionally purchase VPN, SpamFilter, DNS, SSL Certificates, and Licences.
If you click on Licences, you’ll find:
- cPanel Admin
- cPanel Pro
- cPanel Premier
- cPanel Ultimate
- Plesk Web Admin
- Plesk Web Pro
- Plesk Web Host
The first things you see on the Dashboard are active services, invoices, support, account balance, and referral bonus amounts.
Then you have the menu, where you can find:
- Service Details
- Login Details
- Connect via RDP
- Reset Password
- Change Hostname
- Reinstall OS
- SSH Key Management
- Init Script Management
- Server Reboot
- Reset Firewall
- Change DNS Servers
- Server Usage Graphs
- Usage History
- Emergency Console
- Change Billing Cycle
- Service Auto-Renewal
- Manual Service Renew
- Write Review
- Add Additional IP
- Add Plesk Web Pro License
- Request Cancellation
In this section, you have:
Here you can find your product’s specifications and access your RAM and Bandwidth usage.
Billing will give you access to Domain, Label, Status, Registration Date, First Payment Amount, Recurring Amount, Next Due Date, and Billing Cycle.
This section is straightforward, so I’m not going to discuss it in detail.
In this section, you have:
- IP Address
Here you have Download, Upload, Total Bandwidth, Disk Quota, and Inode Quota stats.
If you click on Upgrades, you will be able to upgrade your Time4VPS plan. On the other hand, you can downgrade your plan.
This section shows the Paid, Unpaid, and Credit Notes.
Here you’ll find:
- Edit details
- Change Password
- Manage contacts
- Credit card
- Add funds
This is the last tab on the main menu and will enable you to cancel your plan anytime. This hosting provider has a 30-days money-back guarantee, which means that if you cancel your plan within 30 days of purchase, you’ll get a full refund.
I will not discuss the other tabs mentioned above simply because they’re one-click options.
Before I wrap this Time4VPS review, I need to mention the hosting provider’s User API, where you can find Bash, PHP, and Python.
Conclusion: Do We Recommend Time4VPS?
I’ve read dozens of Time4VPS reviews before I started my Time4VPS journey. I’ve read so many user reviews, and I must admit that the positive comments outnumber the negative ones.
The European hosting brand put effort into providing excellent service to its users. You can get four different VPS services and more than dozen plans that can fit every user’s budget. They offer magnificent VPS services and excellent security products like secure VPN, SSL certificates, Spam Filter, and BitNinja.
Time4VPS runs the most modern data center in the Baltic region, and their data center is set up according to TIER III level, meaning that you’ll get the top-notch speed and a guaranteed uptime of 99.98%. What impressed me the most about this hosting provider was that it’s super user-friendly and has the best and fastest customer support. They may not offer support via phone, but I got a response through their live chat in seconds. Kuddos for that Time4VPS!
All in all, Time4VPS didn’t get the title of the best European hosting provider for nothing. They truly offer the best service in Europe, and their prices are affordable for the service you’re getting.
During April, Time4VPS:
During March, Time4VPS:
During February, Time4VPS:
- Didn’t report any server issues.
- Was declared by HostAdvice as Top 10 Web Hosting.
- Offered 50% off on all VPS Hosting plans.
During January, Time4VPS:
- Had issues with SpamExperts SPAM Filter malfunction.
During December, Time4VPS:
- Didn’t report any server issues.
During November, Time4VPS:
- Performed an electrical network maintenance
- Had two malfunctions with node n10-b13-lt1
- Was declared by HostAdvice as top 10 VPS Hosting
During October, Time4VPS:
- Experienced issues with its nodes (servers were temporarily inaccessible)
During September, Time4VPS:
- Released Debian 11 – Available on Linux VPS and Container VPS
- Had an urgent reboot (servers running on the node were unavailable for a few minutes)
During August, Time4VPS: