|Compared options||Visit SeFlow||Visit HostArmada|
|25 hosting plans||15 hosting plans|
|Starting price||$2.24 / month||$2.49 / month|
|13 reviews||336 reviews|
|Latest positive review|| |
This is the best hosting in Italy that I have ever tried. They are really helpful and give you everything you need.
Affordable and reliable! The support is very professional and skilled. They are available 24/7 and really helpful. I would recommend them to anyone who needs good hosting at a good price.
|Latest negative review|| |
The price is low and the quality of the services reflect that. A response of the support team is usually fast. However when there is more technical complicated issue at hand (more than stop/start server), a solution can take ... More look, or is ignored. Here are my annoyances, to warn other people. I have communicated these to SeFlow as feedback and asked my remaining credit back. They refused in which I gave them a last chance to do this, or I would post this feedback online. So here it is. :)
- Several times I have encountered that the CloudFlow virtual server was turned off unexpectedly. When I reported this, the answer was more or less: "this service is not great, you should take the more expensive one".
- Several times I have encountered that the CloudFlow virtual server did not start after a shutdown. I had to open a ticket to request help for repair and start the server.
- I have had issues with the billing of this virtual server, where the changes of resources (CPU, RAM) did not reflect the hourly rate. Although this got fixed, it took a lot of time and wasted effort from my side.
- I recently (March 2021) encountered a failure that the virtual server did not run. It was related to the fire at OVH. But there was no communication until I opened a support ticket. After that the communication appeared, which was very lean and more or less blaming OVH. There was no decent recovery plan or any real announcement/advice what to do next. The server is still offline and cannot be started. I cannot even destroy it.
- The support team puts the blame several times at the software or services of their partners. It is the other one; not them.... Strange, I thought I had a contract with SeFlow and not with their partners. ;-)
- The company does not do refund: "There is no refund policy". Charming, while so many problems.
If you chose to use SeFlow, which I advice against, add the minimum of credit, since you won't get anything back. Even if their services are under performing. Less
The whole "regular price" thing means that's how much they'll charge you once you renew. It doesn't say it explicitly, which is really shady. I wouldn't trust them at all passed that point.
|3 plans from $2.49 to $4.49|
|Under $4||No|| |
|Under $8||No|| |
|3 plans from $4.10 to $164.29||4 plans from $41.21 to $101.21|
|Under $8|| |
|Over $10|| |
|12 plans from $27.05 to $111.55||3 plans from $111.75 to $246.75|
|Over $10|| |
Intel QuadCore I5 2500
Armada DS - LIFT OFF!
|10 plans from $2.24 to $675.40||1 plan from $2.49 to $2.49|
|Under $4|| |
|Over $10|| |
|4 plans from $8.99 to $20.99|
|Over $10||No|| |
|0 of 6||3 of 6|
|Africa & Middle East||No||No|
|0 of 6||6 of 6|
|0 of 6||5 of 6|
|0 of 2||1 of 2|
|0 of 8||4 of 8|
|Ruby on Rails||No||No|
|0 of 3||3 of 3|
Payment Types Support
|1 of 6||2 of 6|