Hostwinds is currently offering an impressive 25% off on all of its shared hosting and fully managed VPS solutions. Find out exactly what you can expect, how much it’ll cost you, and if it’s worth signing up.
- Basic – $5.24 per month
- Advanced – $6.74 per month
- Ultimate – $8.24 per month
- Level 1 – $12.74 per month
- Level 2 – $20.99 per month
- Level 3 – $34.49 per month
- Level 4 – $42.74 per month
Hostwinds tries to keep things pretty simple, with the only difference between shared options being the number of domains you can host:
Beyond this, all other features are the same and will include unlimited bandwidth and disk space, a free SSL certificate, unlimited email accounts and a cPanel admin console. For those looking to start a brand new site, every package will give you access to the popular Weebly site builder which you can use to set up some pretty cool online stores.
However, if you run a more complex enterprise, you might want to opt for the additional business packages starting at $5.64 per month. Hostwinds claims these sites will be up to 500% faster than the basic shared hosting packages, can handle additional traffic and have increased customer support.
Fully Managed VPS
As with the shared option, the fully managed service packages all come with similar feature sets, and differ in terms of size:
- Level 1 – 1GB of RAM, 30GB SSD space and 1TB data transfer
- Level 2 – 2GB of RAM, 50GB SSD space and 2TB data transfer
- Level 3 – 4GB of RAM, 75GB SSD space and 2TB data transfer
- Level 4 – 6GB of RAM, 100GB SSD space and 2TB data transfer
Features that can be found at all levels include a 99.99% uptime guarantee, an enterprise firewall, custom ISO’s, real-time server monitoring, simple scalability, and nightly backups of all your data. Your decision will largely be based on how much traffic runs through your site and how big your business is. Luckily, the support team is on call 24/7 via live chat to answer any questions you might have or let you know which is the best package for your needs.