Java hosting is a service that entails a hosting provider leasing out a server that supports the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) to host Java applications. The best Java hosts provide a hosting environment to run Java software on your site’s backend optimized to run applications and websites using the Java programming language. To run Java on your server, you need a robust hosting plan like a VPS or a dedicated server to handle the heavy resources required for web development.
At HostAdvice, we searched the web hosting industry and culled the best Java hosting providers with powerful servers and JVM integration. We also used our rating parameters and considered thousands of customer reviews to review their performance and reliability. The top 10 best Java hosting provider’s plans were bought and tested to bring you this well-detailed review.
Key Points to Consider When Choosing the Best Java Hosting Providers
- JVM integration and support on your server
- VPS plan with root access
- Sufficient storage, CPU cores, a high amount of RAM, and solid bandwidth to run your website or web app efficiently.
- Scalable plans to accommodate increased website visitors and application usage.
- Essential features like a content delivery network, daily backups and DDoS protection.
Our Top 10 Best Java Hosting Providers (Bought and Tested)
A2 Hosting offers state-of-the-art VPS servers with dedicated resources to allow you to host your Java-based website or application. They use the high-performance SwiftServer platform to host your Java development projects which guarantees fast Java hosting service. We like that they provide speed-optimized servers with your choice of server location, free RAID-10 SSDs and up to 20X faster Turbo Server option.
- Overall Score: 4.7
- Features: 4.7
- Reliability: 4.7
- User Friendly: 4.7
- Support: 4.7
- Pricing: 4.6
With A2 hosting, each Java hosting plan requires you to choose between standard VPS and Turbo VPS plans with complete access to edit your server’s files. You can also deploy your server on the Linux OS and change to a new operating system by reloading your server on demand. They also provide perpetual security with the best processes and practices in place to protect and keep your account safe.
Features (4.7): A2 hosting’s Java hosting includes standard and Turbo VPS plans hosted on the fastest cutting-edge technology. You will get features like free cPanel control panel, 1-click site login, restore backups, root access, free SSL certificate, reinforced DDoS protection, SSH access, Boot shutdown and reboot control, Webuzo 1-click software installer, NVMe SSD and more.
Reliability (4.7): You will get ultra-reliable hosting with a 99.9% uptime commitment on fast NVMe SSD servers.
User-Friendly (4.7): Each standard or Turbo VPS plan comes with full root access and a hassle-free money-back guarantee.
Support (4.7): You can contact their knowledgeable support via live chat, or phone and submit tickets.
Pricing (4.6): A2 hosting offers the best Java solution fine-tuned to provide a blazing-fast and high-speed VPS package tailored to your needs. Here is a breakdown of their standard VPS and Turbo VPS plans:
- Runway 1: $4.99/month – 1 GB RAM, 150 GB SSD storage, 2 TB transfer, and 1 CPU core. Renews at $8.99/month.
- Runway 2: $7.99/month – 2 GB RAM, 250 GB SSD storage, 3 TB transfer, and 2 CPU cores. Renews at $14.99/month.
- Runway 3: $9.99/month – 4 GB RAM, 450 GB SSD storage, 4 TB transfer, and 4 CPU cores. Renews at $19.99/month.
- Supersonic 8: $34.99/month - 8 GB RAM, 150 GB NVMe SSD storage, 2 TB transfer, and 2 CPU cores. Renews at $59.99/month.
- Supersonic 16: $54.99/month – 16 GB RAM, 250 GB NVMe SSD storage, 3 TB transfer, and 6 CPU cores. Renews at $99.99/month.
- 20x faster turbo server option
- Complete root access and reboot control
- Freedom to add custom applications or script installs
- Latest security patches and servers in the best data centers
- 99.9% uptime commitment
- Turbo VPS plans are expensive.
Kamatera offers a virtual private server with a custom setup and dedicated system resources to deploy your Java software. You can launch a new cloud server located in purpose-built data centers running on windows or Linux operating systems. We like that they offer one of the most prompt Java hosting services with custom VPS servers ready to be deployed to host your applications and websites.
- Overall Score: 4.8
- Features: 4.8
- Reliability: 5.0
- User Friendly: 4.9
- Support: 4.9
- Pricing: 4.7
With Kamatera, you can create servers and more in less than 60 seconds using the management console. You can start your web hosting with a small server and scale up as your website outgrows the previous resources you chose. There is no overselling of server space, which means you will get guaranteed dedicated resources to deploy your java based applications. Each server comes with Solid State Drive (SSD) storage to run your applications and databases with low latency and no I/O bottlenecks.
Features (4.8): Kamatera allows you to deploy your application or website on your preferred server location with its 18 data centers across all continents. You will get features like Simple Management Console & API, cPanel, Memcached, 40 Gbit Public & Private Networking, Intel Xeon processor, Load balancers, Firewalls, daily backups and more.
Reliability (5.0): Their purpose-built and high-end data centers are reliable with no single point of failure. You can build your next solution application with a powerful VPS machine with optimum uptime and performance.
User-Friendly (4.9): You will get a 30-day free trial to try out their servers with your new application.
Support (4.9): As a Kamatera customer, you will get 24/7 premium human support to resolve issues or ask questions about Java hosting via Phone, Email or Ticketing System.
Pricing (4.7): Kamatera offers customized VPS servers if you don’t know how to create a server with the right resources. Below is a screenshot of their customized servers and their prices.
- Run any Linux & Windows operating system
- 18 high-end data centers on all continents
- Allow you to create a powerful virtual machine with reliable uptime
- Guarantees a 99.95% uptime
- Their servers have no single point of failure
- 30-day free trial to try all Kamatera Cloud-based products and services.
- Can be complicated for beginners to create servers
Hostinger offers powerful and cost-effective VPS plans that support JSP or Java Applets running on Java virtual machines and are available for both Linux and Windows operating systems. Each VPS plan is designed to provide maximum value for the price and offers complete SSH root access. We like that their VPS plans run on up-to-date servers with Intel Xeon processors and 100% fast SSD storage.
- Overall Score: 4.6
- Features: 4.6
- Reliability: 4.6
- User Friendly: 4.7
- Support: 4.7
- Pricing: 4.6
The security of your Java project is taken seriously with their in-house developed WAF to protect your website or application from cyber attacks. You will also get access to BitNinja’s full-stack server protection to keep your server secure with advanced DDoS protection and dedicated IP. Their VPS hosting infrastructure is powered with the best features, including automatic backups and manual live snapshots to restore your website and applications in minutes.
Features (4.6): Their VPS solution is the way to go if you require more computing power for your resource incentive website, web apps and complex projects. You will get features like Full root access, Dedicated IP, Weekly backups and snapshots, Free SSL certificates, complete DDoS protection, auto-updates, in-house developed WAF, BitNinja’s security tool and more.
Reliability (4.6): Hostinger offers a service uptime guarantee of 99.9%.
User-Friendly (4.7): They offer a comprehensive knowledge base and a step-by-step guide to install and deploy your Java-based application or website.
Support (4.7): Their support team is always available via live chat 24/7 when you need help, trying their best to resolve your hosting issues and always ready to help even if you signed up for an unmanaged plan.
Pricing (4.6): They offer eight scalable VPS plans and the cheapest one can be a perfect starting point for your Java-based project. Here is a breakdown of their VPS plans that support Java hosting:
- VPS 1: $3.49/month – 1 GB RAM, 20 GB SSD disk space, and 1 TB bandwidth. Renews at $8.99/month.
- VPS 2: $4.99/month – 1 GB RAM, 20 GB SSD disk space, and 1 TB bandwidth. Renews at $8.99/month.
- VPS 3: $7.99/month – 1 GB RAM, 20 GB SSD disk space, and 1 TB bandwidth. Renews at $8.99/month.
- VPS 4: $9.99/month – 1 GB RAM, 20 GB SSD disk space, and 1 TB bandwidth. Renews at $8.99/month.
- VPS 5: $23.95/month – 1 GB RAM, 20 GB SSD disk space, and 1 TB bandwidth. Renews at $8.99/month.
- Flexible VPS solutions
- Minimum latency data centers
- Scalable VPS plans with no downtime
- Easy hosting management via the hPanel control panel
- Weekly backups and snapshot
- Full root access and dedicated IP
- Live chat is only limited to existing clients.
Inmotion hosting doesn’t have specific Java hosting plans but offers managed and unmanaged VPS hosting plans, so you can deploy your Java-based application or website. They ensure optimum performance with hyperfast site speeds and cloud-powered reliability with NVMe SSD. We also like that they provide high-powered VPS hosting with double the RAM and faster performance suited for businesses and developers.
- Overall Score: 4.0
- Features: 4.1
- Reliability: 4.0
- User Friendly: 4.1
- Support: 4.0
- Pricing: 4.0
Since Inmotion VPS hosting plans are cloud-based, you can expect to experience better performance, server stability and additional flexibility to scale your server resources. Their intuitive custom dashboard will help you monitor your server resources (including CPU, RAM and bandwidth and load usage) on the go to keep your Java website or app running smoothly. Inmotion also ensures your Java project is fully protected with SSH and DDoS tools to identify and provide an immediate response to brute force and DDoS attacks.
Features (4.1): Inmotion offers robust and fast VPS servers built on Ultrastack for high performance. You will get a Free WHM license, Free SSL, Dedicated IP addresses, Server snapshots, SSH & DDoS protection, Free launch assistance, Root access, Unlimited email, UltraStack Infrastructure, NVMe SSD, Brotli Compression, Apache, NGINX, Free domain and more.
Reliability (4.0): The Launch Assist tool offers expert & free data migration, sysadmin support, and easy server setup with no downtime. You will also get 99.99% uptime, a 24/7 monitoring network, and redundant dedicated HA clusters to keep your website or application online.
User-Friendly (4.1): They offer a 90-day money-back guarantee to try out their plans and decide whether you want to continue or move on to another host.
Support (4.0):.Their support team is just a phone call away or you can chat with their cloud VPS experts on Live chat to get started with the right VPS solution.
Pricing (4.0): You can choose managed VPS hosting plans or their customized cloud VPS plans, allowing you to configure your server as you want. Here is a breakdown of their managed VPS plans and a screenshot of their Cloud VPS plans:
- VPS 4 GB RAM: $19.99/month – 4 GB RAM, 90 GB SSD, 2 TB Bandwidth, 2 vCPU Cores, and 2 Dedicated IPs. Renews at $59.99/month.
- VPS 8 GB RAM: $39.99/month – 8 GB RAM, 150 GB NVMe SSD, 4 vCPU Cores, Unlimited Bandwidth and 3 Dedicated IPs.. Renews at $86.99/month.
- VPS 12 GB RAM: $49.99/month – 12 GB RAM, 210 GB NVMe SSD, 6 vCPU Cores, Unlimited Bandwidth and 3 Dedicated IPs. Renews at 106.99/month.
- VPS 16 GB RAM: $59.99/month – 16 GB RAM, 360 GB NVMe SSD, 8 vCPU Cores, Unlimited Bandwidth and 3 Dedicated IPs. Renews at $126.99/month.
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Data centers near International exchange points
- Free Launch assist for easy setup
- Resource Monitoring Dashboard
- Handle 20x More Traffic with Optimized Configurations
- Self-managed Cloud VPS plans require you to pay extra for a cPanel license.
Knownhost allows you to deploy high-traffic and intensive applications with all the necessary resources. They utilize only the best hosting environment to ensure optimum performance for any application. We like that they offer free DirectAdmin as your go-to control panel to manage Admin tasks with complete control over your server.
- Overall Score: 4.9
- Features: 4.9
- Reliability: 4.9
- User Friendly: 4.9
- Support: 5.0
- Pricing: 4.8
With Knownhost, you don’t need to worry about server management as all technical aspects will be handled by their server admin team. You will get free SSL certificates to encrypt your website or application connection whenever you buy their customised Java web hosting plans or domain. Knownhost promise and deliver peerless Java hosting speeds and performance with their high-spec technology, cutting-edge routers & network appliances. They also offer free and instant setup services to minimize downtime and ensure your website and applications are up and running in front of your audience.
Features (4.9): Their Java hosting comes with an extensive list of included features that others would charge extra. You will get DirectAdmin, daily and weekly snapshots, SSL certificate, Free Set-up, Complementary DDOS Protection, full root access, Softaculous, RAID-10 SSD configuration, dedicated IP addresses, NVMe SSD and more.
Reliability (4.9): They offer state-of-the-art platforms and the industry’s best uptimes above 99.99%.
User-Friendly (4.9): You will get a professional VPS server to power your content-driven website with optimized performance.
Support (5.0):. You can chat with their real-time sales agent to get more information about Java hosting via the live chat option.
Pricing (4.8): Knownhost offers customizable plans for Java hosting with complete control, power and optimized performance. Here is a breakdown of their Java hosting plans and their prices:
- Professional VPS server: $80 – 6 Core CPU Processor, 5 TB Premium Bandwidth, 10 GB Guaranteed RAM, 250 GB RAID-10 SSD Storage, and 2 IP Addresses.
- Professional Cloud hosting: $90 – 200 GB Cloud Storage, 8 GB Guaranteed RAM, 4 TB Premium Bandwidth, 2 IPv4 IP Addresses and 6 vCPU Cores.
- Managed dedicated servers: $150 – 4 Core CPU Processor, 240 GB SSD Cloud Storage Space, 16 GB Guaranteed RAM, 10 TB Premium Bandwidth and 1 TB HDD Additional Storage Space.
- Instant server setup
- Free Direct Admin control panel
- 16+ Years Experience
- Hands-off managed migrations
- Customized Java web hosting plans
- No Phone support.
Mochahost provides ultra-fast servers to install and configure any standard Java application without difficulties. You will get unlimited free SSL certificates for life to protect your client’s privacy and improve your website’s Google search ranking. We like that they offer a 180-day risk-free money-back guarantee and a lifetime discount on their Java hosting plans.
- Overall Score: 4.3
- Features: 4.3
- Reliability: 4.3
- User Friendly: 4.2
- Support: 4.4
- Pricing: 4.4
With Mochahost, you will get dedicated VPS and cloud server resources optimized for Java platforms. They offer a Never Reboot protection updates servers, which accounts for their 100% uptime guarantee. Their Java VPS plans are optimized with the OpenVZ platform, allowing you to set up multiple servers with various security configurations. Their Java web hosting service is also GDPR compliant across all server locations.
Features (4.3): Mochahost offers the features we like to see that guarantee optimum performance. The features you have access to include Tomcat Restart Tool, Tomcat Manager, Tomcat Health Monitoring, Unlimited Monthly Traffic, Unlimited JSP Sites, SSH / Root Access, Free SEO tools, Free Migration Assistance, Unmetered Bandwidth Servers, Unlimited Free SSL certificates, 100% Network SLA, Mocha Website Builder and more.
Reliability (4.3): MochaHost has really put a lot of effort into providing the best uptime and fast load times.
User-Friendly (4.2): Mochahost is beginner friendly, with free access to the website builder tool and unlimited email accounts. They also provide a developer pack which consists of the majority of advanced tools required in every hosting service.
Support (4.4): As a Mochahost customer, you will get 24/7 technical support, interactive step-by-step tutorials and an extensive knowledge base with everything you need to know about Java hosting.
Pricing (4.4): Mochahost offers Tomcat-powered VPS/Cloud plans optimized to allow you to develop your Java-based applications or websites. The screenshot below shows their Java VPS/Cloud Tomcat plans.
- Web-Based Tomcat Manager
- 180 days risk-free money back guarantee
- Unlimited free lifetime SSL certificate
- Unlimited JPS and non-JPS sites
- Malware, spam checking and health monitoring
- Add-on costs like WHM access and spam experts can accumulate.
Liquidweb offers a powerful Java hosting solution for developers and is highly recommended for businesses that want to work on complex Java-based websites and applications. The latest hardware and high-speed SSD hard drives provided by Liquidweb will power your Java-based websites and applications or other programming languages. We like that your visitors and users will experience fast loading times and top-notch performance, which will greatly improve your Google search rankings.
- Overall Score: 4.6
- Features: 4.6
- Reliability: 4.7
- User Friendly: 4.6
- Support: 4.6
- Pricing: 4.4
Liquidweb fully manages complex hosting environments and will help migrate your Site, Store, or Application from another host. Their technical team is ready to help you with anything, including keeping your server and OS updated to ensure it is secure and safe. Whenever you build a Java-based website or application, Liquidweb will make it work with a hosting solution that best matches the needs of your project, including designing a custom VPS server platform.
Features (4.6): Liquidweb provides fully managed and cloud-based VPS hosting with full root access and reliability. You will get features like Interworx, Plesk web pro, 100GB Acronis Cyber Backups, cPanel Admin, Cloudflare pro, Off Server Backups, ServerSecure Advanced Security, Root access, easy scalability, Integrated firewall, Dedicated IP address and more.
Reliability (4.7): They guarantee 100% guaranteed power and network uptime SLA.
User-Friendly (4.6): As a Liquidweb customer, you will get centralized hosting management with complete control of a dedicated server.
Support (4.6):.LiquidWeb has a helpful tech support team available round the clock to help you fix problems. You can contact them if you also have doubts about which hosting plan fits your needs the most.
Pricing (4.4): Liquidweb offers dedicated VPS hosting plans that guarantee outstanding performance for Java websites and applications. Here is a breakdown of their managed VPS web hosting plans with the option to navigate between Linux or Windows operating systems.
- 2GB RAM: $25/month – 2 vCPU Cores, 2 GB RAM. 40 GB SSD Storage, and 10 TB Bandwidth.
- 4GB RAM: $35/month – 4 vCPU Cores, 4 GB RAM. 100 GB SSD Storage, and 10 TB Bandwidth.
- 8GB RAM: $45/month – 8 vCPU Cores, 8 GB RAM. 150 GB SSD Storage, and 10 TB Bandwidth.
- 16GB RAM: $105/month – 8 vCPU Cores, 16 GB RAM. 200 GB SSD Storage, and 10 TB Bandwidth.
- 100% Network and Power Uptime SLAs
- Complete control of your VPS hosting environment with root-level access
- Standard DDoS Attack Protection
- Server Protection for Linux and Windows
- Powerful server for complex Java based apps or websites
- Not beginner friendly
- The VPS prices are not cheap
If you are looking for a reliable Java hosting provider, TMDhosting is one of them, as they support Java users with VPS hosting plans that are provisioned in isolated private networks. With every VPS plan, you will get a dedicated channel for your website or application data which will increase your page loading time. We like that their VPS plan is cloud-based and designed to scale as you grow with separate network and storage clusters to experience unmatched speed and flexibility.
- Overall Score: 4.4
- Features: 4.4
- Reliability: 4.4
- User Friendly: 4.5
- Support: 4.5
- Pricing: 4.4
TMDHosting protects your server with a highly sophisticated web-based firewall which ensures your website or application is safeguarded from online threats. Each VPS hosting plan also comes with premium solid-state drives (SSD), which are 20x faster than traditional hard drives. At TMDhosting, they integrate RAID technology and separate the super-fast SSD storage from the compute processes for maximum transfer rates and improved loading time.
Features (4.4): TMDHosting ensures you can choose your preferred data center location to deploy a fully managed cloud VPS server for your Java project. You will get free cPanel/WHM, Free Setup, Premium Support, Softaculous, SpamExperts, Cloudflare CDN, Premium SSD hardware, Web-based firewall, Free daily backups, Free application installation, Free application updates and more.
Reliability (4.4): At TMDHosting, they ensure your Java-based project is running with a 99.99% uptime.
User-Friendly (4.5): The Free template installation allows you to customize and refresh the way your website looks. You will also get military-grade security in an isolated VPS environment.
Support (4.5): Their technical team is there for you 24/7 to respond to your questions and issues via live chat or phone call.
Pricing (4.4): TMDHosting offers fully managed VPS plans, which means you don’t have to worry about updates or other technical stuff. Here is a breakdown of their VPS hosting plans and their renewal costs:
- Starter: $19.97/month – 40 GB SSD Space, 2 CPU Cores, 3 TB Bandwidth, and 2GB DDR4 RAM. Renew at $39.95/month.
- The Original: $29.97/month – 65 GB SSD Space, 2 CPU Cores, 4 TB Bandwidth, and 4GB DDR4 RAM. Renew at $59.95/month.
- Smart: $39.97/month – 100 GB SSD Space, 4 CPU Cores, 5 TB Bandwidth, and 6 GB DDR4 RAM. Renew at $79.95/month.
- E-commerce: $54.97/month – 150 GB SSD Space, 4 CPU Cores, 8 TB Bandwidth, and 2GB DDR4 RAM. Renew at $109.95/month.
- Super powerful: $64.97/month – 200 GB SSD Space, 6 CPU Cores, 3TB Bandwidth, and 2GB DDR4 RAM. Renew at $129.95/month.
- Global data centers
- Free domain name on all VPS hosting plans
- Free Applications and components installation
- 99.99% uptime guarantee
- Free daily backups
- Blazing fast SSD
- No knowledge base
JVMhost offers VPS Java hosting with a private Java virtual machine (JVM) to run your Java application or application server. They use XEN, a well-vested virtualization technology, to provide a virtual server to deploy your website or application. We like that they grant full access and control over your operating system via shell and SolusVM control panel.
- Overall Score: 4.8
- Features: 4.8
- Reliability: 4.9
- User Friendly: 4.9
- Support: 5.0
- Pricing: 4.7
JVMhost offers self-managed VPS plans, but you will get to preinstall JDK, chosen Java application server, and any other software on request. You can either buy a cPanel license for your VPS or install any free control panels like Virtualmin, ISPConfig3 or CWP, install database and mail servers by yourself. You will get support on the type of hosting environment suitable for your web application.
Features (4.8): JVMhost provides a dedicated JVM that supports all Java-related technologies and applications. You will get Tomcat Native library + APR, Custom Java Control Panel JCP, JDK Oracle and OpenJDK, Free Setup, SSL secured website, Weekly and monthly backups, Unlimited Domains, Web Application Firewall, FREE software installation, Apache Axis, OpenBravo and more.
Reliability (4.9): JVMhost offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
User-Friendly (4.9): With JVMhost, you will get dedicated VPS Java hosting plans with private JVM.
Support (5.0): Their tech support team responds faster and resolves any issue you might have with the right solution.
Pricing (4.7): JVMhost offers VPS hosting plans optimized to help you host your Java-based project. Here is a breakdown of their JAVA VPS plans and their specifications:
- XEN-512: $19.95/month – 512 MB RAM, 20 GB SSD storage, and 512 GB traffic.
- XEN-768: $23.95/month – 768 MB RAM, 30 GB SSD storage, and 768 GB traffic.
- XEN-1024: $29.95/month – 1024 MB RAM, 40 GB SSD storage, and 1 TB traffic.
- XEN-1536: $34.95/month – 1536 MB RAM, 60 GB SSD storage, and 1.5 TB traffic.
- XEN-2048: $39.95/month – 2048 MB RAM, 80 GB SSD storage, and 2 TB traffic.
- 30-day free trial
- Good uptime guarantee
- Dedicated JVM
- FREE software installation
- JDK/Application server/SQL
- There is no free cPanel license
- The VPS is self-managed
Milesweb utilizes an enterprise-grade VPS server designed to meet the growing demands of your Java-based application for excellent performance, control and security. The server is powered with KVM virtualization technology, allowing the host to run isolated virtual environments. We like that they provide dedicated server resources, optimum speed, the highest security and maximum uptime.
- Overall Score: 4.5
- Features: 4.5
- Reliability: 4.5
- User Friendly: 4.5
- Support: 4.6
- Pricing: 4.5
At MilesWeb, they offer powerful VPS hosting reasonably priced without sacrificing quality or performance. They deploy VPS in a highly redundant Tier-4 data center and ensure a great level of security for your Java-based projects. With their VPS hosting plan, you will get high-speed NVMe SSD to handle your web applications or websites with no performance issues. Milesweb allows you to choose your preferred OS. You can choose Linux OS Java-based projects based on Python, PHP, MySQL & Ruby, while Windows OS is compatible with ASP.net and MSSQL.
Features (4.5): With Milesweb, you have complete control and root access free to install and run any application on your VPS hosting server as long as it complies with their TOS. You will get features like Dedicated IP, NVME SSD, KVM technology, SSL Encryption, Windows or Linux OS, Intel Xeon processors, 100 Mbps Network, Unlimited SQL Databases, Unlimited Domains and more.
Reliability (4.5): MilesWeb guarantees a 99.95% uptime on their Windows and Linux VPS servers.
User-Friendly (4.5): Their VPS architecture is optimized to provide maximum availability for your websites/apps. You can also use their 7 days money-back guarantee to request a refund if the service fails to meet your expectation.
Support (4.6): Milesweb is among the top VPS hosting providers that offer 24/7 tech support to resolve any technical obstacle or answer your queries.
Pricing (4.5): With Milesweb, you will get reasonably priced and scalable VPS hosting plans. Here is a breakdown of their Linux VPS hosting plans and specifications:
- VPS 1: $9/month – 1 vCPU, 1 GB RAM, 20 GB SSD NVMe, and 500 GB Bandwidth. Renews at $10/month.
- VPS 2: $10.2/month – 2 vCPU, 2 GB RAM, 50 GB SSD NVMe, and 1000 GB Bandwidth. Renews at $10/month.
- VPS 3: $17/month – 2 vCPU, 4 GB RAM, 100 GB SSD NVMe, and 1000 GB Bandwidth. Renews at $10/month.
- VPS 4: $34/month – 4 vCPU, 8 GB RAM, 150 GB SSD NVMe, and 1500 GB Bandwidth. Renews at $10/month.
- 7-day money-back guarantee
- 99.95% uptime guarantee
- Best price to performance VPS hosting plans
- Tier-4 Data Center
- High-Speed SSD NVMe Storage
- KVM Virtualization & Full root access
- You need to pay extra to get cPanel, DirectAdmin, Plesk and Webuzo licenses.
Best Java Hosting Providers – Final Recommendation
Do you need a lot of dedicated server resources to create and host your Java-based application? Any experienced developer knows that they need more firepower than shared hosting plans. Hence, deploying a Java application requires web hosting resources of a VPS, Cloud or Dedicated server.
Although most web hosting providers support Java hosting, most don’t have specific Java hosting plans. However, we have compiled the top 10 best Java hosting providers that support Java programming language with their VPS hosting plans.
You need to be sure of your choice of web hosting provider to keep your Java apps or website readily available. But what are the things you need to look at, how did we rank the above hosting providers? What do you need to do to choose the best VPS for Java hosting? Read on to find out.
Our Ranking Methodology: How do we rank?
- User reviews30%
- Performance and reliability10%
- Types of hosting offered5%
- Customer support10%
- Site speed8%
- Bandwidth and storage3%
- Traffic volume4%
- Scaling potential4%
- Features included10%
- Ease of use4%
- Starting price4%
- Money back guarantee3%
- Other factors5%
Every Java-based application can be deployed with any type of web hosting plan, but most web hosting providers do not support Java on their shared hosting plans. This means that Java-compatible hosting is a web hosting plan with the required powerful resources that Java products and applications need.
For every Java developer who wants to create and deploy their web applications and take them to a whole new level, our top 10 best Java hosting providers are ready to shake things up. We considered the best Java hosting companies that will meet your needs and requirements and used our ranking factors to help you find an ideal Java-compatible web hosting.
Our hosting experts considered web hosts that support Java on their VPS hosting plans and offer a variety of Java-related services like Servlet and Tomcat Java hosting. To bring you this review, we searched and reviewed multiple hosting providers using our review methodologies and the ranking factors above.
What is Java Hosting, and who is it for?
Java hosting is required by developers, large corporations, internet marketers and engineers to power applications created with the Java programming language.
Java is one of the most popular programming languages preferred by programmers due to its independence and compatibility with any operating system. Java offers a lot of benefits, including accelerating upload times which improves search engine optimization and increases the availability of your website or application.
Java is a popular PHP alternative used by top companies worldwide to power their website. Java hosting maintains and distributes an application created with the Java programming language across a network of individual computers. Finally, please note that a Java-supported hosting is when it offers server space that has Java software installed on it.
Benefits of Java Hosting
When it comes to Java hosting, you need to choose a web hosting provider that supports Java and other related services. Some of the benefits you will enjoy include the following:
- You will get a VPS server and dedicated resources required to run your Java application or website
- Flexibility and full root access to control your hosting environment
- Supports JVM and other Java-related technologies and frameworks.
- You have the freedom to install custom applications or script installs.
- You will get developer friendly and simple-to-use panel to manage your hosting account
- High level of security features to keep your Java project safe
- Friendly and knowledgeable technical support team to resolve or answer any question about Java hosting
- Ultra-low latency servers and reliable 99.9% uptime commitment
- Better SEO rankings, higher conversion rates and lower bounce rates.
- Money back guarantee to try out their services risk-free.
How Much Do the Best Java Hosting Plans Cost?
The cost of a Java hosting plan depends on the required amount of traffic a website or application gets and the hardware configuration customized by the hosting provider. Hence, some factors that affect the final price include traffic, the number of CPU & RAM, cPanel & other panel licenses, and whether the VPS hosting plan is managed or self-managed.
On average, you can expect to pay between $3.49 to $64.97 per month to host your Java application.
VPS hosting is typically recommended because it offers the cheapest prices compared to dedicated hosting and enables developers to install any Java server with the required configuration and extension to install custom applications. Unless your Java-based project requires the resources of dedicated hosting, a VPS or cloud hosting plan is enough to power your Java application or website.
Here are some of the best Java hosting providers with the most affordable VPS hosting prices in 2022:
- Kamatera: $4 – $12/month.
- Hostinger: $3.49 – $23.95/month
- A2 Hosting: $4.99 – $54.99/month
- JVMhost: $19.95 – $39.95/month
How Should you Choose your Best Java Hosting Provider?
Before choosing your next Java hosting provider, make sure they offer full support for Java programming language and other related services like Tomcat Java hosting. The best Java hosting provider is one that provides powerful hardware and dedicated resources for Java hosting. Hence, the best Java hosting is one under a managed VPS or cloud hosting plan with the support of running a Java virtual machine for Java applications.
Java requires a lot of resources (memory, SSD storage, bandwidth and processing power) to run efficiently. However, it is important that the hosting provider offers scalable VPS plans to cater for your resource-intensive Java app. Also, ensure they will handle and maintain your server environment with their managed VPS plans to save ample time.
Check to see if the provider can provide optimized Java hosting under the following factors below before choosing your next host.
Performance and reliability:
- Does the Java host offer an optimum uptime guarantee to keep your Java application or websites running 24/7 without downtime?
- Will the host provide faster website or application loading speeds?
Make sure the Java hosting provider offers nothing less than a 99.9% uptime guarantee. This will ensure that your Java based application or website is hosted on a reliable hosting infrastructure with fast NVMe or native SSD drives. It is important that you buy VPS hosting plans hosted on one of the fastest cutting-edge hardware in the industry. This will ensure you get the best website performance, improve your search engine result, reduce bounce rates and improve conversion rates.
- Will the Java host offer Java worthy hardware and features to power your application or website?
- Does the host offer root access to control your hosting environment?
At the VPS hosting level, your host should provide root access to allow you to customize your hosting environment to satisfy your Java project needs. Ensure the host offers various features, such as a control panel, root access, dedicated IP address, JVM, High-performing SSD storage, Tomcat Java hosting, daily & weekly backups, unlimited FTP accounts, unlimited email accounts and more.
- Will you get a free trial to try out their service before committing to it?
Most Java hosts confidently offer a money-back guarantee to build trust with their clients and satisfy their customers. You can get between a 7 – 180 day money-back guarantee depending on the host and might vary depending on the hosting provider’s return policy. Finally, check to see if you will get a refund within the duration of the initial purchase.
- When you need more resources, does the host offer scalable plans or require you to contact their customer support for a customized plan to suit your Java project?
Most Java hosts provide server resources that are dedicated entirely to your virtual server but since there is room for growth, you will need scalable plans you can upgrade to. Hence, make sure the host offers multiple customized VPS plans so you can get the needed server resources for your Java project.
- Will the host assist you with their technical support team anytime you need help?
Make sure the host will back you up with technical assistance to set up your VPS server to host your Java web application. This will come in handy whenever you have questions to ask about their Java hosting services. Ensure you can reach their support team via live chat, email, phone, social media and ticket systems.
- Does the host have a good reputation and is known for providing high-quality Java hosting service?
Before choosing your next Java host, make sure thousands of clients and businesses trust the host. This will help you deploy your Java project on a reliable VPS server that guarantees improved performance.