Should I really consider these hosting providers as the best WordPress hosts?
HostAdvice’s AI technology has waded through all the hosting options and narrowed it down to the best WordPress web hosting providers dynamically based on several key factors:
- User WordPress reviews
- WordPress-specific support
- Variety of plans
- Establishment date
- Other secret ingredients you can ask us about :-)
WordPress hosting comes in all shapes and sizes. There’s a huge variation in the plans and the features offered. Also, the number of providers offering WordPress web hosting is huge. So, picking up the right solution for your website can be tricky. Luckily, HostAdvice’s AI technology has sorted out the best web hosts for WordPress dynamically for your convenience. So, you can find the best solution with just a few clicks.
Let’s get to business, why WP hosting is the best choice for your sites?
WordPress web hosting provides several key advantages for managing your sites conveniently:
- Blazing Fast: Being configured specifically for hosting WordPress websites, the managed solution delivers super-fast performance even when your site gets a lot of traffic. Thanks to the support for a variety of technologies, including server-level caching, PHP8, MariaDB, and HTTP/2.
- Hacker-proof Security: WP hosting has a very tight security layer that actively scans and blocks all hacking attempts. By utilizing a wide range of protection technologies, including malware removal tool, Brute Force protection system, and DDoS attack prevention tool, it protects your website from all sorts of security threats effectively.
A good hosting provider monitors its network for suspicious activity and updates its server software and hardware periodically.
- Developer Friendly: The WordPress website hosting services offers quick access to development tools, including SSH, Git, Composer, Sequel Pro, and WP-CLI. These Tools enable you to create an efficient development workflow no matter how many sites you are working with. Also, the best web hosts for WordPress support one-click staging environments, allowing you to clone your website with just a single keypress. Whenever you want to test something, simply launch the cloned site and do your tweaks there without causing any issue to the live website.
I have seen advanced site owners preferring Unmanaged WordPress hosting. Why is it so popular among advanced users?
Well, Unmanaged WordPress hosting gives you complete control over the server. So, you can customize it and install any tools that you want without any hassle. It’s one of the reasons that make Unmanaged WordPress hosting very popular among advanced users.
When it comes to the control panel, unmanaged WordPress hosting doesn’t restrict you with fewer options. Instead, it gives access to a full-featured hosting control panel, such as cPanel. So, you get more features to utilize. Also, unmanaged hosting doesn’t include exclusive features, like dedicated customer support service. As a result, the fee is significantly lower than the managed hosting solution. If you don’t mind maintaining your site, sticking to unmanaged WordPress hosting can save you a lot of money.
Shared, VPS, or VDS: Which type is best for hosting WordPress sites?
Are you overwhelmed with the different types of WordPress web hosting around you? We are here to help. If you have a new or website with little traffic, shared hosting is the best choice for you. It is perfectly suitable for personal blogs, client test sites, and archived projects. On the other hand, if you own a startup that can attract a lot of visitors soon, VPS hosting is the best solution for you. By scaling the resources during traffic surge effectively, it will prevent your website from going down easily. However, if your website already has high traffic and you are facing trouble handling it with VPS, VDS is the right choice for you. Unlike VPS, it doesn’t share any resources with other virtual private servers on the same machine. As a result, VDS delivers higher scalability and better performance.
Will WordPress hosting make my life a lot easier? Will it cost me only a low monthly fee?
Almost any web host can run WordPress. But not all of them can do it well. Only WordPress specific hosting solutions can truly make your life easier. They support the “one-click installation” packages, including Softaculous and Fantastico, enabling you to install WordPress from a script library. You just need to fill in and submit a form. There is no need to upload any file via FTP to your server.
The WordPress hosts make updating your site very easy. Thanks to the support for automatic updates. Also, the provider creates a backup of your website automatically before making the update. If something goes wrong, you can easily restore everything. So, web hosting with WordPress gives you complete peace of mind. Also, the plugins and themes are updated once the WordPress update is installed successfully. It fixes old bugs, improves performance, and makes your life as a site owner a lot easier.
The hosting providers also offer WordPress-specific technical support. With the core of the platform having more than half a billion lines of codes, it isn’t hard to mess up the installation and get stuck to a database error. However, with the WordPress experts around you, you will face no trouble in getting the technical issues fixed promptly.
This dependability and peace of mind of WordPress Hosting services allows you to put the focus on running your business, whatever that may be, without having to worry about managing your website.
In addition to that, WordPress web hosting helps you to save money. The market for cheap WordPress hosting is so competitive that prices are often rock-bottom. Some providers charge you as little as $1/month. So, you will end up paying a relatively lower monthly fee.
The Last Word - Our Recommended Parameters for Selecting the Best Web Host for WordPress
- WordPress Specific Security Features: You put up a lot of effort to build your site and publish great content to drive high traffic. It would be terrible to lose all the hard work because of a hack or DDoS attack. That’s why you need to keep a close eye on the features of the hosting package. Make sure that the hosting provider supports a variety of WordPress security hardening technologies, including 2-Factor Authentication (2FA), Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP), Secure Shell (SSH), activity log, and the dedicated firewall. Also, keep in mind that the best hosting for WordPress offers SSL certificates, the DDoS protection system, and the malware removal tool. Besides, look for backup solutions and the site cleanup feature, which are very important for restoring your website in the case of a security breach.
- Plugin Access: You should pick up a hosting provider that gives you the freedom of using any plugin that you like. The best web hosting for WordPress doesn’t restrict you to limited tools. Also, you should look for free licenses of different plugins, including Jetpack. It will help you to save money.
- WordPress Specific Support: Before picking up a plan, make sure that the support team focuses only on WordPress, rather than Drupal, Magento, or any other type of platform. It ensures that you get support from the real experts, who can easily recognize the difference between a potential plugin conflict, a tricky theme, or a server-level issue. Also, they will help you with plugin updates and page optimization. The support team of the best WordPress hosting provider knows the exact setting that is required for your website to run at optimal performance.