Should I Really Consider These Drupal Hosting Options as the Best Drupal Providers?
Drupal Hosting is essentially just about any web hosting plan provider out there that has compatibility with the content management system known as Drupal. Drupal is used by thousands of websites and as such, requires a web server as well as hosting in order to be accessible to visitors on the web. Drupal by itself provides the basic framework for building a website, and Drupal web hosting is the necessary component that makes the website available for just about anyone.
We have chosen the best Drupal hosting services out there to ensure that you have a high level of flexibility, a good pricing model as well as a high level of support and availability, so you do not need to constantly hop from one hosting provider to another until you find exactly what you are looking for.
Let us dive deep into the world of Drupal Web Hosting and see which hosting providers are actually worth your money.
What We’ve Looked for When We Chose the Best Drupal Hosting Providers
- CPU Scaling
- RAM Availability
- Bandwidth and Storage Upgradability
- SSD Speed
- Root Access
- Uptime Guarantee
- Specialized Drupal Features Pre-Installed
- Panel Availability
- 1-Click Auto-Installer Scripts
- Caching Tools Optimized for Drupal Seeds
- Staging Environments
Should I Be Using a Plain Shared Hosting or a Specific Drupal Hosting
People Who Want an Optimized Server for Drupal - As your website grows, it is important that your website has the capacity to keep up with your pace, and as the traffic increases, you will require a lot more resources. For example, if you are getting 1000 visitors, 2 GB of ram and a 2 Core CPU could be enough, however, when you jump to over 100.000 visitors, you will need to scale up quite a lot, and having the availability to do so at an instant is important.
People Who Want Drupal-Specific Backups – Drupal allows you to make a lot of customizations, and what you really need to look out for is how consistently the hosting provider you end up picking back things up, and how it backs them up. You ideally want to pick an option that will allow you to keep all of your little changes and customizations so you won’t have to worry about anything.
People Who Want Easy Migration – Migration can be time consuming when switching between hosting providers with Drupal, so picking a cheap Drupal hosting provider might not always be a good idea if you are going to spend hours of your day just migrating things. A specialized Drupal hosting provider will have trained staff that can migrate your website with ease, alongside all of its customizations.
Drupal hosting is any web hosting plan that promises compatibility with the content management system Drupal. All of the hundreds of thousands of Drupal websites require a web server and hosting to be accessible to visitors on the wide web.
Let’s Talk Convenience, Why Should I Actually Pick Drupal Hosting?
When it comes to the advantages of Drupal Site hosting, you have:
- Easy Installation – While working with Drupal does require a bit of technical know-how, adding Drupal to your hosting account is a straightforward process. This is especially the case if you pick a hosting provider that has specific Drupal features, such as one-click auto-installers, so all you have to do is run a script, click on a little “install” button and you will have Drupal up and running in no time as a result of this. This means that you do not need to hire a developer to simply install CMS software for you but can do so yourself, saving you on costs.
- A High Level of Compatibility and Security– When you pick a hosting plan that specializes in Drupal, you will know that it will work efficiently and without any issues. The hosting provider needs to provide you with SSL certificates, DDoS protection, and different security options to keep your Drupal-built website secure from outside attacks. Alongside that, compatibility refers to how well the website itself can perform on your hosting provider, so you need to ensure that you are getting as much hardware as you require. Alongside this, you should also look for vulnerability remediation services, spam filtering, firewall configuration and virus scanning.
- Level for Support – The best Drupal hosting provider will have a support staff that is well educated in Drupal and provides you with answers to all of your questions, as well as solutions to all of the issues you might run into. The point here is to take as much stress out of your management as possible when you inevitably do run into an issue, so you do not spend hours trying to solve something the support staff could have solved in minutes.
- Specific Drupal Solutions - The hosting provider in question should also provide you with customized hosting solutions which can help you with your Drupal development process. These include server monitoring, a cloned production environment where you can make code changes, security management, performance optimization and even workflow for continuous deployment and integration.
Factors to Consider for Using Drupal Hosting Providers
- Does the Hosting Provider Provide You With Optimization Tools?
- Does It Give You an Extensive List of 1-Click Installers Through Scripts?
- What Is the Efficiency of Its Databases?
- What Kind of Drupal Specific Support Can You Expect?
Ideally, when picking Drupal hosting providers, you need to first analyze if you will be doing all of the development work and require customer support specific to that need, or if you have developers on stand-by. Next, you need to analyze if you require a high level of security, which is one of the main advantages of Drupal hosting, and are you willing to use open-source software. Last but not least, ensure that Drupal can provide your business with answers and solutions to the specific needs that you have.