RoseHosting has recently launched RoseHosting Cloud, a next-generation cloud hosting platform (PaaS) for developers and businesses. The
This Cloud PaaS provides some advanced features including, clustering, load-balancing, high-availability, horizontal and vertical auto-scaling and an intuitive web-based dashboard that makes it easier to set up any environment topology with just a few clicks.pricing calculator to check the price for your use case.
RoseHosting Cloud Services
Currently, RoseHosting Cloud offers many including the following services:
Key Features of RoseHosting Cloud Platform.
- Web-based control panel - Allows you to manage and monitor all applications through the user-friendly web interface.
- Marketplace – Allows you to install Magento, WordPress, Tomcat and other popular applications and servers with just a few clicks.
- Deployment - Allows you to create, import or clone the staging, development, and production environments.
- Clustered environments - Allows you to easily setup highly available applications without any prior experience.
- Load balancing - Allows you to enable load balancing for your environment.
- Application management - Allows you to start, stop, restart and control applications.
- Monitoring - Allows you to monitor the resource usage including, CPU, Memory, I/O and Network with alert notifications to easily spot any bottlenecks.
- Deployment - Allows you to speed up your application deployment with Git, SVN, FTP and FTPS. This includes automated and continuous deployment options as well.
- Security – Allows you to install free and paid SSL certificates on all apps and websites.
- CDN – Provides a global http/3 compliant superfast Content Delivery Network so your content opens fast from any location in the world.
How to Create an Account on RoseHosting Cloud
In order to start working with thehttps://www.rosehosting.com/managed-cloud-hosting/
After finishing the signup process, you will receive a confirmation email. Just follow the provided information to get started with the
After getting the required credentials, access thehttps://app.rosehosting.cloud/ as shown below:
Provide your email address, password and click on the Login button. You will be redirected to the RoseHosting Cloud Platform dashboard:
How to Deploy Applications
There are two ways to deploy your application on the RoseHosting Cloud Platform.
- Marketplace: You can choose this option if you want to deploy the application automatically.
- New Environment: You can choose this option if you want to deploy and customize your application environment topology manually.
If you want to deploy your application automatically, click on the Marketplace button at the top of the dashboard. You should see the following screen:
Here, you can find the available applications from the provided list and click on the Install button. Your application will be ready within a few minutes.
If you want to deploy your applications manually and customize them as per your requirements. Click on the Create New Environment button.
You will be redirected to the Topology Wizard as shown below:
Here, you can set up your environment for any programming language including Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, Node.js, .NET and Go. Then, define your scaling limit, environment name, cloudlets and click on the Create button to deploy the application.
Within a minute, your environment is ready as shown below:
Get the best cloud hosting and secure your valuable data.