It looks like Interserver is here to get your 2021 off to a great start with its 60% off sale. We’re seeing a lot of generous offers from a range of popular hosting providers as we move into the new year, but what makes this one different, and is it worth you making the leap?
How Much Is It?
The sale covers standard web hosting, but InterServer has a range of other Cloud VPS, storage, and home server options at reasonable prices too if you’re interested. Here we’ll be focusing on web hosting packages for individuals and small businesses; the sale prices are as follows:
- Standard web hosting - $2.50 per month
- ASP.NET hosting - $8.00 per month
- Boost web hosting - Between $5.00 and $19.95 depending on website size requirements
What Do You Get?
- Standard web hosting - Amazingly, you’ll get unlimited ULTRA SSD storage, and at just $2.50 per month, this is one of the lowest prices we’ve ever seen for this. What’s more, you’ll find more than 450 apps to integrate into your site, a free SSL certificate, free web-builder, and Intershield security that offers a machine-learning firewall and automatic virus scanner. Overall, it’s one of the best hosting deals we’ve seen
- ASP.NET hosting - This is similar to the standard package, but you’ll be able to manage up to 25 different websites using the same account and have unlimited email accounts. Bear in mind you’ll need some web development skills for this option though as you’ll be using .NET to build your site. If you’ve already got a .NET site, you can transfer free of charge and take advantage of the sale
- Boost web hosting - This package is intended for slightly larger businesses that need speed improvements and prices vary depending on how many SQL cores and the scope of memory you need. This is the choice for you if you need flexible scalability or expect growth in the near future
On top of the benefits listed above, every package comes with 24/7 support and free Inter-Insurance, meaning InterServer will clean up any hacked or compromised accounts for you. With a 30-day money-back guarantee, there’s no risk to you for simply trying it out too.