Start, grow and manage your online business
we give expert advice and customer reviews on web hosting, website building, SEO tools, and all the requirements to build and nurture your online presence for the maximum growth and success possible.
- 1Money Back AnytimeExpert Review99.9%UptimeUp To 20X Faster HostingGuru Crew SupportFree Account Migration"Great support"
- 2Money Back AnytimeFree domain99.9%Uptime"Great Support and Price"
- 3Money Back AnytimeFree domain8 Data CentersMunich GermanyNuremberg GermanyDusseldorf GermanySingapore SingaporePortsmouth United KingdomNew York United StatesSt. Louis United StatesSeattle United States"Fair company"
- 4Money Back 30 DaysExpert Review2 Data CentersWest Chicago United StatesNuremberg Germany"Impressed with the support received while setting up the environment"
- 5Money Back 30 DaysFree domain2 Data CentersKiel GermanyMaryland Heights United States"Smooth Renewal"
- 6Money Back 30 DaysExpert Review2 Data CentersRoubaix FranceOrlando United States"Excellent hosting"
More Overall Providers
- 9 Data CentersAtlanta United StatesDallas United StatesChicago United StatesJacksonville United StatesMiami United StatesNew York United StatesMilton Keynes United KingdomReading United KingdomRoubaix France$3.91 / mo16 Hosting Plans"Saad Gee Pakistan 10 Helpful Share NEW Excellent Choice"
- 19 Data CentersSingapore SingaporeSydney AustraliaMumbai IndiaWarsaw PolandFrankfurt am Main GermanyMontreal CanadaWashington United StatesLondon United KingdomAmsterdam NetherlandsBrussels BelgiumPrague Czech RepublicBarcelona SpainHelsinki FinlandRoubaix FranceStrasbourg FranceDublin IrelandMilano ItalyVilnius LithuaniaPorto Portugal99.8%UptimeHostripples Awards$1.33 / mo16 Hosting Plans"Excellent Services with great support !"
- 2 Data CentersHelsinki FinlandMumbai IndiaStromonic Awards$2.95 / mo33 Hosting Plans"Reseller Hosting"
- 2 Data CentersParis FranceMontreal Canada$6.04 / mo15 Hosting Plans"Very friendly and welcoming."
About Our Experts
HostAdvice employs the most experienced web admins worldwide. Each of our experts has extensive experience in the industry and, more importantly, continually upgrades their knowledge and skill daily. The most important thing for us at HA and the tech industry, in general, is to always remain up-to-date with the newest innovations and a step ahead of the competition.
Our authors constantly check and go through hundreds of companies to select the best vendors. In turn, they can grant you insights into emerging trends, trustworthy web hosts, quality products/services, superior customer support, and features.
Better yet, that’s not where it ends. The HostAdvice community also includes the global base of web consumers. Whether a beginner or a pro, each customer can assume the role of an “expert” and leave a user review on our page. In turn, you can get a comprehensive view of one’s quality and performance. More importantly, at HostAdvice, we take extensive measures to ensure the reviews are credible and genuine, thus eliminating the fake ones. After all, you don’t want to be relying on paid comments and good words – we have your best interests in mind.
Who Is Hosting This Site? Free Tool
Enter any website URL to find out which hosting service they are using
Market Share 2022
See the 2022 market share of each hosting company divided by countries
Web Hosting side by side comparison
Easily compare up to 3 web hosting companies and see which one is better for you
What is Web Hosting?
Web hosting is the service of storing data that can keep websites up and running for users through the usage of servers. Every website you visit online has a host server, where many of them use a web host to manage that storage. Keep in mind that not every single hosting provider out there has the same quality level. Factors such as uptime and data speed, and quantity of transfer can differ from provider to provider.
What is Shared Web Hosting?
In shared web hosting, each user gets a portion of the total available resources. This way, multiple domains can be hosted on a single server, and this means that the server’s capabilities are split across the websites. While this does not give websites the best of performance, it is the most affordable option out there and fit for a lot of beginners.
What is a Domain Name?
Discussing a domain name is the name of the website, and every website has its own unique domain name. In order to get yours, you will need to purchase it through a domain registrar. They can cost anywhere from a few dollars to hundreds of dollars based on the contract and the domain’s popularity.
What is Bandwidth?
Bandwidth is essentially the amount of data that is accessed when viewing a website. Every time a user views a website, data is transferred, and the measurement of that data transfer is bandwidth.
What is Disk Space?
Disk space is the total space available for a user in order to store files. Files can be in any type, including HTML, images, and videos, and at any single given time, the total file size cannot exceed the disk space.